facebook

everyone say something nice about each sorority

by: Kaleigh

Say something nice about each sorority...Go!

Posted By: Kaleigh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: info   

Tri Sigma folded at UWRF Spring 2014 due to: not many UWRF women desiring the Greek Experience.

By: info
#2  by: Alumni   

Though the Greek population is not as large at UW-River Falls than some other campuses around the country, I think it would be inaccurate to say that Tri Sigma closed because of a lack of interest in the Greek experience. Four other sororities remain on campus, with their membership numbers stable. As of Spring 2017 - these women consistently have higher grade point averages that the general female student population at UWRF, and are among the most active and involved on campus. I would imagine there were likely multiple reasons why a chapter closed.

By: Alumni
by: @AlumniJun 8, 2017 6:58:50 PM

That was the word stated years ago on another website, UWRF Tri Sigs at was closed due to small size/low numbers. I know there are other NPCs here with small numbers, and am sorry your group chose to close, but low numbers was the given reason and until your post I heard no other.

By: @Alumni

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.