facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Southern Mississippi - USM

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: ranker   

Here's the breakdown for USM:
#1 & 2 - (tie) Tri Delt & DG. They go back and forth almost every semester. But they're always the top 2.
#3 - Chi O - solidly #3. Not going anywhere anytime soon.
#4 - KD - if it weren't for all the back-biteing and fighting, they might be tied with Chi O for the #3 spot.
#5 - Phi Mu - very average.
#6 - AdPi - have maybe gotten a little better in the past 2 yrs or so. Just still not a top group. :(
#7 - Pi Phi - They try, but it's sad.

By: ranker
#2  by: yeah   

Pretty much agree with "ranker" on this one. I might tie Chi O and KD for the #3 spot, but everything else looks about right.

By: yeah
#3  by: DGs ROCK   

You ROCK MY WORLD, Delta Gamma girls!

By: DGs ROCK
#4  by: WOW.   

Okay this is a little intense! I've given DG good ranks before because I really do think they are a great group! I'd rank them to off set some of the 1's, but you'd just accuse me of being a DG. Our board was better because it wasn't this low or catty, let's play a little nicer! No group deserves this!

By: WOW.
#5  by: honest   

DG seems involved, smart, fun, and very close-knit. I'm liking this sorority at USM!

By: honest
#6  by: Tri Delts   

These girls Rock!

By: Tri Delts
#7  by: ditto!   

You're right! These girls do rock - they're SO amazing!!

By: ditto!
#8  by: notinasorority   

i think i can say this since im not in a sorority- but DG would be my LAST pick- so boring and annoying. go read a book or something.

By: notinasorority
#9  by: buy celexa online   

Really great article with very interesting information. You might want to follow up to this topic!?! 2012

By: buy celexa online
#10  by: synthroid online   

Really interesting blog, keep up the good work!

By: synthroid online

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.