facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Southern Mississippi - USM

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: PNM   

I went to the open house earlier this month and this sorority stole my heart. I talked to a very genuine girl for about 45 minutes and truly felt welcome. I can't wait for fall rush..fingers crossed to be a Tri Delt <3

By: PNM
#2  by: @PNM   

did you visit any other houses?? this group is FAR from genuine...don't be fooled.

By: @PNM
by: cutSep 1, 2012 11:08:29 AM

Must be a hater that got cut from DDD! EVERYONE KNOWS THEY ARE TOP TIER

By: cut
#3  by: cool   

they are cool

By: cool
#4  by: stole your heart?   

they stole your heart? you'd better get it back - and quickly! they're dirty rushers and you don't want a rep like they've got!! eewww!

By: stole your heart?
by: greekSep 1, 2012 11:10:01 AM

For the record, DDD HAS NOT BEEN CALLED OUT FOR DIRTY RUSHING AND PUNISHED - OTHER CHAPTERS YES, BUT NOT DDD!

By: greek
#5  by: @PNM   

Girl, if you love them then go for them! Let no one tell you any different, that's what I'm doing this year for rush..just going where I feel is best for me. Who cares what other people say.

By: @PNM
#6  by: seriously   

you should go in with an open mind. if you go in with that attitude, you will make the wrong choice.

By: seriously
#7  by: "PNM"   

I'm sure "PNM" was a tri delt anyway self posting. thats why they are number one on this site, because everyone that goes to southern knows that this isnt the case otherwise. they are probably like number 3 or 4 in real life. cheaters will be losers.

By: "PNM"
by: greekSep 1, 2012 11:12:00 AM

Really?? I do go to USM and I know they are tops! Great girls, fun, smart, pretty on the outside, but more importantly, the inside! you must have been cut? I wanted DDD, but got something else (which I'm happy with) but I have tons of great friends here!

By: greek
by: DDDApr 27, 2013 6:59:53 PM

Love these woman!

By: DDD
#8  by: aMaZiNg   

To all the chapters at Southern and anyone thinking about joining: Greek life is amazing and you should not put to much weight in what is written on this site - each chapter has something great to offer!

By: aMaZiNg
#9  by: marty   

i know for a fact that the deltah's do not always take legacies. at USM, as in some other schools, have a friend in a sorority is often better than being a legacy. yes, the ddd's, like all of the other groups, have cut legacies.

By: marty
#10  by: SOPRETTY   

Loving the girls of DDD! So much fun visiting with them!

By: SOPRETTY

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.