now

by: Real rank

Chi O
KD
Phi Mu
Tri Delt
DG
Pi Phi
ADPi (Biggest improvement of all chapters)

Posted By: Real rank
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Honestly,   

Let's be honest here:
Top: Tri Delt, Chi O, and KD.
--Have been for a long time at Southern and will probably stay that way due to enormous alumni support as well as chapter totals, along with grades, campus involvement, etc.

Middle: DG, Phi Mu, and Pi Phi.

--Once again, this is based on everything as previously stated. I think the competition is the greatest between these three chapters.

Bottom: ADPi

-- I really hate it for them, but they have come so far and if their recruitment goes well again, another middle chapter could fall.

---It honestly is all going to depend on this year's recruitment as for how each chapter will stand for the rest of the year. Just being honest here.

By: Honestly,
#12  by: SororityExpert   

I agree with everything in those rankings except for one thing. If anyone reads all the way down to this comment it will be worth it because it settles the discussion that has been going in above. There is a very defined number 1 sorority and it is ΧΩ. Following them is ΔΔΔ, ΚΔ, and ΔΓ in the upper middle tier. ΦΜ and ΠΒΦ are in the lower middle tier as far as everything is concerned - on-campus involvement, parties, internal problems - and ΑΔΠ checks in last, but definitely not least. The thing to remember here is that while there are tiers and rankings, all of these sororities after ΧΩ are doing great by their standards. The lower middle and lower tiers have really stepped up their game and are not far from the top 4. This is not to say that ΧΩ is without its problems, but in terms of grades, girls, and on-campus involvement, they are without a doubt the best.

By: SororityExpert
by: PopAug 24, 2014 9:04:14 AM

And not to say that Chi O goes without getting preggers EVERY year, amongst other sKanDals..... So yes, Chi O is definitely top in getting knocked up!

By: Pop
by: @Sorority ExpertAug 25, 2014 2:30:11 PM

Nice try, Chi O, but who are we kidding here? Everyone knows you had the worst pledge class of 2013. Even the alums knew it. I'm not sure you even belong in top tier anymore. You say DG and Phi Mu are middle, but DG was second in grades last semester, and Phi Mu was the only sorority represented twice on last year's homecoming court. Chi O should be ranked AFTER them. You really sound desperate when you try to claim you are number one. Please stop.

By: @Sorority Expert
#13  by: recruitment 2014   

Tri Delt
Phi Mu
KD
Chi O
DG
Pi Phi
ADPi

By: recruitment 2014
by: hahaJan 4, 2015 2:04:07 PM

phi mu is cool and all but are definitely below kd and chi o

By: haha
#14  by: Betold   

It's a clean sweep a roo!
DDD
phi Mu
KD
cHi O
2014 Recruitment results!

By: Betold
by: helpppppSep 9, 2014 2:08:25 PM

did they all meet quota?

By: helppppp
#15  by: Southerndawg   

Phi Mu is the top sorority at MSU. It isn't as strong at Ole Miss and seems to be making strides at USM, but that has been the case since the 80's. I really wish the Southern would make a solid comeback. Yall had awesome sisterhood back in the day!

By: Southerndawg
#16  by: Homecoming   

Homecoming court says it all about top four:

Tri-Delt - Freshmen maid
Phi Mu - Sophomore maid
Kappa Delta - Senior maid
Chi Omega - Student Body maid.

By: Homecoming
#17  by: Wait   

Where's the dg maid?

By: Wait
by: YawsDec 4, 2014 7:42:03 PM

DG was eating in the trough. With pi phi and ADPi

By: Yaws
by: rank4589Mar 12, 2015 1:05:52 AM

oh.. hasn't DG won homecoming THREE years in a row???

By: rank4589
#18  by: fraternity gentleman   

Here's the real tier review from a fraternity man.
DDD
KD
XO
PHI MU- COMING UP
DG- GONE DOWN A LOT SINCE MY FRESHMAN YEAR
PI PHI
AXO-ALREADY STRONGER THAN ADPI
ADPI-HAS NUMBER BUT STILL SUCKS

By: fraternity gentleman
#19  by: TSM   

Phi Mu, Chi O, Pi Phi, KD

By: TSM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.