by: Post-Bid Day

Tri Delt (rising)
Chi O (falling)
Kappa Delta (steady)
Delta Gamma (rising)
Phi Mu (rising)
Pi Phi (falling)
Adpi (rising)

This is strictly from the new pledge classes. What do ya'll think?

Posted By: Post-Bid Day
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Newbie   

Sororities I was impressed with, would have join any of (did join one of these):
DDD
DG
Phi Mu

I kinda liked them, but also felt like I was just suppose to. Seemed fake to me. May or may not had joined:
Chi O
KD

Met some sweet girls, but just didn't fit here. Wouldn't have joined:
Pi Phi
ADPi

Just an OPINION of someone who just went through rush!

By: Newbie
#12  by: If   

If you would've told me 3 years ago that Pi Phi and ADPi would be where they are now, I would've laughed. Died laughing. Especially Pi Phi. they aren't even the same chapter anymore. And that's a great thing.

I can also say the same for Chi O and KD. 3 years ago, girls would've been hacking off their left foot to even walk into these houses after MTG. Now they've become more mehh and people have taken notice.

By: If
#13  by: una alum   

Adpi at southern miss is relatively new - of course they are rising - in fact i think that the adpi at southern miss was the only adpi in the state until just this year or so. it is harder to recruit with no history. I think they are doing great!!!

By: una alum
by: whaaaaat??Oct 7, 2013 1:13:13 PM

ADPi at Southern Miss is not relatively new. It was a chapter at Southern Miss before any of the girls on campus were even born. What are you talking about?

By: whaaaaat??
by: byOct 7, 2013 2:46:22 PM

By "relatively new", they mean the youngest. ADPi chartered in 1985. They aren't even 30 years old as a chapter and their oldest alumnae are only in their mid-40s

By: by
#14  by: @outsider   

Wow, that was such a classy post!!! Are you still in high school? Do you live in your parents' basement and let them still do your laundry? Grow up, dear. You really aren't a special snowflake.

By: @outsider
#15  by: A guy   

Considering no single girl can give an honest answer i will... Tri Delt is not on probation. Chi O is going downhill, Dg is remaining about the same as last years pledge class, Adpi is growing in size and better girls, pi phi is doing better, KD is steady, and Phi Mu is also steady. Its nice to get an honest saying in whats actually happening every sorority has what they are great at and what the are bad with so stop fighting and get over it please.

By: A guy
by: questionNov 7, 2013 3:29:43 AM

question that doesn't seem to be answered clearly here--exactly how is chi o going downhill? They're first in grades and have some of the sweetest girls from what I can tell.

By: question
#16  by: Southerngal   

I know many girls who went PiPhi this past rush and hate it! Oh some of the stories they tell.....apparently there is a tradition where your big takes you to a bar and buys you shots until you can barely stand. My friend whose a piphi and doesn't drink said it was a horrible experience! Stay classy piphi, stay classy.

By: Southerngal
by: SoutherngreekJan 9, 2014 4:07:30 PM

You're an idiot. Not true at all.

By: Southerngreek
by: @stopppFeb 27, 2014 1:50:36 AM

This past pledge class is the first pledge class in years to have everyone who got a bid initiated. Any such traditions have obviously ended seeing as their are plenty of Pi Phi's that don't drink.

By: @stoppp
#17  by: @chi o   

Their rush this year was not nearly as good as other years, and they got lots of girls who only had Chi O left at pref (i.e. all other sororities had dropped them by that point...), and they got girls who didn't list Chi O as their first choice and were very disappointed at Bid Day. Their chapter tried to put on a brave face, but according to their own members, they were incredibly disappointed in their pledge class this year.

By: @chi o
by: BasicallyNov 11, 2013 3:04:34 AM

I know several new Chi O's that put DDD, DG, or KD first but got XO.

By: Basically
#18  by: sombodygreek   

Well it's been a semester anyone have new opinions on this?
I think
DG (Steady) focusing on someone more average but great
Chi O (Steady) still seeking the competitive overachiever & lack of sisterly love
KD (falling) no shining stars, in the past they had had some members stand out on campus in a positive way by the end of the 1st semester...
DDD (falling) too focused on beauty & dance ability
Pi Phi (rising) focusing more on class & academics
A D Phi (rising) more girls with the total package not just left overs
Phi Mu (plummeting) lack of academic motivation & excess of partying (PC 11 bad influence)

By: sombodygreek
by: ha your a jokeDec 18, 2013 7:53:32 PM

you are obviously a jealous hater that is probably in a bottom house that's why you hate on the top houses

By: ha your a joke
#19  by: usm greek   

KD, Tri Delta, Phi Mu.

No one else matters and could pack their bags and leave campus for all I care

By: usm greek
#20  by: Grades   

What were the sorority rankings for grades this past semester?

By: Grades

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.