facebook

tier

by: WooWoo

Right Now who’s top tier fraternities and sororities? I am headed their next fall (transfer) with my guy friend, and we need all the info we can get. And to be clear, we don’t think we’re better than anyone, we just want to know who’s really worth our time. We need all the dirt so we know what we are getting ourselves in because many Greek organizations tend to cover up their flaws.

Posted By: WooWoo
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Writer   

KD, Phi Mu, Tri Delt for the sororities. Excellent chapters.

By: Writer
#12  by: whydoyoucareaboutGR   

Top tier doesn't mean there are no flaws. I know ppl that got treated badly at some of these top ones people are listing. Honestly go with whichever one is in your price range, has people you could actually live with, and provides the things you want whether that's parties or alumni outreach or study files. Don't go off "top tier vs bottom tier" because half off that is made up based on rumors years ago. For example, people called adpi farm house bc everyone was different, but why is that a bad thing? That just means they don't discriminate based on stupid things like looks. Again. Give everyone a chance and stop going off ranks and Instagram. Go with your gut feeling.

By: whydoyoucareaboutGR
#13  by: Me   

XO, KD, and DDD have always been the best and still are. Phi Mu and DG are also very established and respected groups, but haven’t been for nearly as long as the true top groups.

By: Me
#14  by: gold   

Sig Nu, Pi Kapp, SAE

Tri Delt, Kd, Chi O

By: gold
#15  by: well   

tiers are different at every school and it’s so funny to me
i got a different in state school and pi kapp is mid tier while kappa sig is top tier
tri delt is mid tier here while chi o is top tier

By: well
by: OKNov 4, 2021 3:11:34 PM

Sounds like Mississippi State.

By: OK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.