facebook

delta zeta?

by: Curious

I don't go to southern, but a family member did and was a delta zeta. Does anyone know why they aren't on campus anymore?? I go to a different university and I'll be rushing in the fall and we have DZ here

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Did not make it   

Delta Zeta has been on campus a couple of times and got shut down twice. They just could not recruit well and make it work

By: Did not make it
#2  by: Unfortunately   

Unfortunately, Delta Zeta never could recruit well or make it. Mostly considered a "bottom' sorority so most PNM's did not want this sorority. It was mainly the girls who were left over and could not get anything else. Of course they were not really proud to be in this sorority, so they quit. They could not get or keep numbers, so they were shut down, twice. Again, unfortunately, that is pretty much the story of Delta Zeta everywhere.

By: Unfortunately
#3  by: Sorry   

I hate to say it, but literally the only ones who pledged DZ who those who were cut from EVERYONE else. Everybody knew that if you were a DZ, that was all you could get. Most girls would not even accept the bid if they got it. It is hard to keep a sorority going like that.

By: Sorry

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.