facebook

ddd ?

by: Question

Ok at ole miss they are old money mostly legacies. At State they are considered middle or bottom tier depending on the pledge class. (Both places had scandals that hurt them). What are they like at Southern? Know a few but what is the overall impression?

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: smttt   

tri delt is literally irrelevant here like they don't get talked about either good or bad

By: smttt
#2  by: Actually top house   

Actually Tri-Delt is considered the top house or nearly top house.

By: Actually top house
#3  by: Top house!   

Tri Delt is the top house at Southern Miss. Chi-O and KD are close seconds.

By: Top house!
#4  by: Prespective   

It is all in your perspective, but overall Tri-Delta is the top sorority at USM. KD, XO and PM are all pretty good too. Those are the most desired in recruitment anyway, probably in that order. I believe Tri-Delta gets the fewest cuts.

By: Prespective
by: yesJun 20, 2018 3:01:16 PM

Yes, Tri-Delta usually is the most-desired house by PNM's in recruitment, but XO and KD are popular too.

By: yes
#5  by: X14   

Tri Delt is very good here. Top tier is probably Tri Delt and KD. Mid would be Chi O and Phi Mu.

By: X14
#6  by: Bet   

Tri Delt is very good here, but I'd say second to KD or tied with KD for tops

By: Bet
#7  by: usm1   

DDD is definitely one of the top three, but KD get the least cuts and is the most desired
house currently. DDD has weakened recently...Without a doubt currently, it is
KD, then DDD, then CO... followed by DG, PM. Small/laid back greek system and all
of the houses have some great girls.

By: usm1
#8  by: Allie   

My mom went here in the ‘80’s. She said dg was a powerhouse then. What happened? They aren’t at all now.

By: Allie
by: Not reallySep 10, 2018 11:50:07 AM

DG never has been a power house, just lots of numbers, mostly girls who did not get in the top houses. There are lots of those.

By: Not really
by: HmmSep 11, 2018 1:05:25 PM

Sorry, but DG was for sure NOT a powerhouse in the 80's! I'd say that they have always been #4 behind KD, Chi O and DDD.

By: Hmm
by: EvenSep 14, 2018 12:08:00 PM

I would even say PM has always been above DG. DG always has been known as the nice girls next door, but not outstanding enough to get into a top sorority. Never considered a "powerhouse"!

By: Even
#9  by: Yep   

Top is
KD
DDD
CHIO
PHI MU

By: Yep
#10  by: You are lucky   

Honestly, if you can get in DDD, KD or XO, you are very lucky and should be very proud and happy...perhaps even PM. If you are in another sorority and love it, have good friends and feel like you belong, then you are lucky too!

By: You are lucky
by: AmenOct 18, 2018 8:05:36 PM

Amen!

By: Amen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.