facebook

frat ratings

by: Shrek

What are current frat ratings 3 top 3 mid 3 bottom who cares about the rest.

Posted By: Shrek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dr. Hahn   

Top 4:
1. Phi Tau easily number one cause of their house and numbers. Their alumni is stacked so they can do what they want. They also do great in philanthropy and very well with academics.
2. I think Delta Chi & Sigma Chi both take the #2 seat, both are awesome and both do a lot on and off campus. These are guys you can trust to have your back and rage.
3. Phi Sigma Kappa is back on the come up

Mid 4:
1. Sigma Pi, reason being is they pulled in a huge pledge class fall 2018. Remarkable work for them to get away from the “sigma dry” nickname
2. Sadly I gotta put TKE in here, as they are not a bottom tier house. Their pledge class this past semester was creepy. Overall a lot of bad stuff with them. Not great.
3. This is also a tie between Alpha Gamma Rho and Kappa Alpha. You don’t hear much from either as to what they are doing or if they are having a party. Sometimes you see them, sometimes you don’t. They need to both do more.

Bottom:
1. Alpha Sigma Phi is definitely on the come up, I can see them doing great in these upcoming years. But they are not that big enough yet
2. Omega Delta throws a lot of parties but they don’t really do that much. They have been known to be pro dominantly Mexican/Latino but this year they brought in a bunch of white guys. They are not very big on a National level and I believe only exist in Illinois.
3. None of the other fraternities on Greek rank after these are even relevant, so honestly I’d give this seat to Rugby House, they throw parties sometimes but they are a club.

By: Dr. Hahn
#2  by: Spam   

This is accurate

By: Spam
#3  by: Aaa   

Beta\n\n\n\n\nCry Tau
Sig Chi
D Chi
TKE

By: Aaa
#4  by: SIU   

1. Phi Tau
2. Sig Chi
3. D Chi
4. Phi Sig
5. TKE
6. AGR
7. Sig Pi
8. KA
9. Alpha Sigma Phi
10. OD
Any other frats are not relevant.

By: SIU
#5  by: SIU   

1. Phi Tau
2. Sig Chi
3. Delta Chi
4. TKE
5. Phi Sig
6. AGR
7. Sig Pi
8. KA
9. OD
10. Alpha Sigma Phi

By: SIU
#6  by: Saluk   

1. Phi Kappa Tau “Phi Tau”
2. Sigma Chi
3. Delta Chi “D Chi”
4. Phi Sigma Kappa “Phi Sig or psk”
5. Sigma Pi “Sig pi”
6. Tau Kappa Epsilon “TKE”
Nobody else really matters.

By: Saluk
#7  by: SIUC   

Phi Tau
Delta Chi
PSK
Sig Chi
TKE

By: SIUC
by: HahaOct 6, 2019 3:19:00 PM

Hahahahaha must be a psk 😂

By: Haha
#8  by: Quit hating on TKE   

Phi Tau
TKE
D Chi
Sig Chi
PSK
Sig Pi

By: Quit hating on TKE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.