facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Soill   

Top tier: delta zeta and alpha kappa alpha
Middle: sigma kappa and zeta
Bottom: alpha gamma delta and sigma alpha

By: Soill
#2  by: FraternityLife   

top tier: alpha gamma delta, delta zeta
middle: sk
bottom: sig alph

By: FraternityLife
#3  by: kcat12389   

I guess girls are always between AGD and DZ
so middle would be SK
bottom SA

By: kcat12389
#4  by: GreekGirl   

Top-DZ,AGD
Middle- SA
Bottom-SK

By: GreekGirl
#5  by: SIU Greek   

I don't know if any of the people who posted on here actually go to SIU, but here is how I would rank the sororities. And I am actually in one of them here at SIU.

Panhellenic:

Top tier: DZ and SK
Middle: AGD
Bottom: Sigma Alpha

I will now provide reasoning for my rankings. Delta Zeta and Sigma Kappa are generally the ones who are in the running for Chapter of the Year. They usually are the ones winning the Theta Xi variety show, and Greek Sing. While Alpha Gamma Delta is generally running in a close third, in my opinion they have a stronger sisterhood. Sigma Kappa has won Chapter of the Year three years in a row, but last year they tied with Delta Zeta. This past Greek Sing, Alpha Gamma Delta won Greek Sing with their amazing Grease theme show. DZ and AGD are the only sororities on campus that have a house or a place where most of their girls live. Sigma Alpha is ranked bottom tier because they aren't completely a part of Panhellenic and they do not go through recruitment like the rest of the Panhellenic Chapters. With that being said, I believe all the sororities have their own special qualities that make them unique and I don't think it matters who wins what so long as you join a sorority that you will be happy in. You don't want to pay dues to be in a chapter you don't even like.

If I had to say the top NPHC sorority here on campus it would be without a doubt Alpha Kappa Alpha. The past three years, they have had a girl run for Homecoming Queen, and won.

By: SIU Greek
#6  by: Saluki   

Top: Delta Zeta & Alpha Gamma Delta
mid: Sigma Kappa
bottom: Sigma Alpha

DZ & AGD are two complete opposites, DZ has the typical sorority image, and AGD tries not to. Those definitely attract a ton of people that have their same ideals, which is why they are the biggest.
SK is a mix between the two.
SA is new to campus so they are really small. Don't really know their image yet or how they run things, but seem to be like SK.

By: Saluki
#7  by: Siubb   

Top: Delta Zeta
Middle: Sigma Kappa & Alpha Gamma Delta
Bottom: Sigma Alpha

By: Siubb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.