facebook

rankings on here seem different than what most thi

by: Freshman

Coming from someone who went through recruitment this past weekend, I truly think that these posts are wrong. In my opinion and what seems to be the opinion of the majority of other girls going through recruitment that I met, the gams are the best. A lot of people here are trying to base their rankings on superficial stuff, and to be honest even the rankings based on looks are off. I don't know why everyone thinks alpha phi is the "hottest", from what I saw gams and deephers had the prettiest girls. But seriously to me that didn't even matter. Even though I didn't meet any gams prior to recruitment, I felt more comfortable and "at home" with them over other sororities that I talked to all fall semester. If you want a true sisterhood and girls that are genuinely interested in REALLY getting to know new girls (instead of being transparent and trying to seem interested but really aren't), the gams are the total package. Like I said, I knew none of them prior to this and now I feel like They would even say hi to me on campus even if I didn't pick them after preference night. Never felt pressured or judged, just welcomed and engaged in some great conversation. They seem to be the best in a lot of girls eyes during recruitment this past weekend and I will be devastated if I don't get a bid from them tomorrow. How else can you explain all these girls crying because they didn't get invited back to their round 2 or pref night? Just wanted to share true perspective post recruitment

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.