facebook

aoii

by: ??

What does everyone think about AOII? Do you guys find them a respectable chapter or just girls that couldn't get into a chapter other than AST?? I was thinking about rushing it but I wouldn't want to get into a weird chapter....

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: shu   

Im gonna be straight up honest.. AOII definitely has a large variety of girls who you would never think would hang out together. There are some very, very attractive ones, and also some unattractive as well. I would probably rate them a step above the deephers, however just below the gams. Phis in my opinion are still on top.
As for whether or not these girls have the ability to get a bid from other sororities, some of them probably do. All i can say is, especially for the junior girls, if this wasnt a new sorority they definitely would not have done greek life whether due to the fear of hazing or the dislike of some of the older sisters.
Overall, I think that this sorority has a positive future ahead of it. I think in the coming years as long as they rush good quality girls they will be competing for the top spot

By: shu
by: jokeSep 15, 2014 11:05:07 PM

no they are the girls that didnt get a bid from ANY sorority some maybe ast.....definitely weird

By: joke
by: greek unitySep 24, 2014 11:06:57 PM

way to single out the deephers... all the sororities have great girls. Stop reading these comments, get to know each sorority and DO NOT judge what you read on here. This is just a stupid website where people write about their own sororities to make themselves look better or write about other sororities to make those sororities look like crap. You'll only find "where you belong" if you meet girls in different sororities and hang out with them (meaning go to dinner not parties... PNM are not allowed to attend mixers). So open up and find your home (:

By: greek unity
#2  by: Aoii   

Not for nothing, no sorority should be judged on their reputation whether it be Aopi gams phis or dphie. Every sorority has a lot to offer and some good eggs and some bad eggs. In regards to girls joining bc they could get a bid other places: I personally know several of the VERY attractive girls who were approached this September by... An attractive sorority on campus ... And said they were going to rush AOII regardless bc they weren't interested in Greek life. Maybe some girls hadn't gotten bids to other sororities maybe they declined them previously who knows. All I know is that once they're allowed to mix were all going to be able to form opinions based on the members we do know. Watch out to the top sororities I don't think tou were anticipating AOII !

By: Aoii
#3  by: Shu   

If you read nationally about sororities and not all the bs that sorority girls post about other sororities, you would see that nationally AOPi has the highest rating out of all the sororities at seton hall university. So if you actually care about the sorority and not just your popularity, you might get off here and do some real research. Go to some recruitment events, meet the girls. All sororities have good and bad girls, face it.

By: Shu
#4  by: k   

the girls seem really sweet and put together. they're working hard to form an org from nothing and to have a good reputation on campus. tbh when you go through formal recruitment, you'll find the best sorority from where you feel the most at home

By: k
#5  by: Shugreekalum   

Just meet all the girls and go with who you click the best. This website is so bias it's disgusting. AOPi girls had to go through a screening process as well, so they werent just handed their letters. They had to talk to their nationals and be selected, just like everyone else. Also ranking these sororities is dumb because they all do the same thing: theyre smart (otherwise they wouldnt be there), they raise money for great causes, they care for the community and they party. Its the best of all worlds, and you meet great people from it. Some have both good and bad eggs - no ones perfect! So if you wanna find a great way to be involved it doesnt hurt to try! And dont listen to your friends just go with wherever you feel you fit best. If theyre really your friends they will respect that decision :)

By: Shugreekalum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.