facebook

alpha sigma phi

by: shu greeklife

How come ASP isnt listed in the fraternities section. Let's all say something about ASP!!! Go!

Posted By: shu greeklife
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: shu swag   

Haha good ole ASP.. They are the weirdest group of kids you will ever meet!! They do not party, they do not mix with sororities. They have a strong brotherhood, but they think they are the best fraternity on campus.. LOL.. All other fraternities hate them, as they give fraternity life at seton hall a bad name. They are involved in on campus activities and there are a select few, maybe 2 or 3, really cool brothers. The others, however, especially the new pledge class, really act like they are in a sorority rather than a fraternity. If you are thinking about joining greek life at Seton Hall, DO NOT even think about rushing here otherwise all other kids on campus will hate you. ASP.. LMFAO

By: shu swag
by: sitonmyfaceSep 8, 2013 1:13:44 PM

somebody sounds a little butt hurt ^

By: sitonmyface
by: that dudeSep 8, 2013 1:36:29 PM

^^Someone didn't get a bid..

By: that dude
by: Lick my nutsSep 14, 2013 3:55:21 AM

Your name is "shu swag"...

By: Lick my nuts
by: RushOct 29, 2013 8:50:53 PM

how do they act like they're a sorority? I see them together and they seem close. Isn't that a sign of strong brotherhood?

By: Rush
by: MelissaDec 21, 2013 10:34:42 AM

hm..ASP does not throw parties or mixers. A lot of weird brothers.. All that is good about them is their involvement on campus. Other than that, others frats hate them and sororities only like a select few brothers.

By: Melissa
by: jelly sauceDec 20, 2014 3:50:47 PM

someone doesn't know a single thing about asp LOL

By: jelly sauce
#2  by: Sig   

^ sounds like the ASP brothers are a little pissed about that comment lol

By: Sig
#3  by: Me   

someone sounds angry

By: Me
#4  by: Shu sororities   

Asp as a whole fraternity does not compare to the other fraternities. They rarely have mixers and parties, and there are a lot of weird brothers who do not belong in a fraternity. There are some very nice guys who are fun to hang out with, but the fraternity as a whole is laughable.

By: Shu sororities
#5  by: lol   

ASP.. One of the best sororities!

By: lol
#6  by: dude   

By far the closest brotherhood on campus and they are really involved. Theres some really cool brothers and there are some brothers that dont seem to belong. Alot of the other frats dont really like them but they do their own thing and they really dont care what anyone has to say. Their house is pretty far away so when they throw a party its hard to get to. They dont throw down enough though and the parties i went to were pretty good at best. They arent the best, even though some brothers think they are but they arent a bunch of douchebags like some other frats.

By: dude
#7  by: Truth   

ASP is the worst frat on campus by far.

By: Truth
#8  by: greek   

lolololol

By: greek
#9  by: seton hall   

LMFAO they have 20 new pledges that look like they belong in the chess club rather than a fraternity.. This year some people claim that ASP throws good parties. That is because all the good frats got in trouble and gdis have no where else to go.. LOLOLOLOL

By: seton hall
#10  by: real ranks at shu   

asp sucks.. plain and simple

By: real ranks at shu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.