facebook

feel free to chime in

by: honest fraternity tiers

It seems there is a lot of self-ranks and a lot of individuals getting mad a at a single person in the fraternity so here's the actual rankings

Top:
Sig Ep, Pike, Sig Chi

Mid:
Delta chi, Sig Tau, Sig Nu,

Bottom:
Phi delt, Lambda Chi, Theta XI

TKE is not an official fraternity so I do not include them in the rankings

Posted By: honest fraternity tiers
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Still?   

Is Sig Ep still considered top tier? Maybe upper middle tier? If that's a thing.

By: Still?
by: ?Jan 5, 2016 3:05:55 PM

what would make it uppermiddle tier?

By: ?
by: BMPMar 29, 2016 8:38:53 PM

Through a series of four challenges, brothers become progressively more prepared to transition out of college at one of the most transformative times in their lives. The Sigma Challenge focuses on understanding the Fraternity’s history, principles and values. In the Phi Challenge, men focus on understanding themselves, their choices and ways to achieve balance. The Epsilon Challenge focuses on leadership and community involvement. And the Brother Mentor Challenge entrusts brothers with guiding new brothers, prepares them for their transition out of college and examines how their SigEp experience can continue to help them be successful.

By: BMP
#2  by: hjj   

SigEp's self ranking is real. Even if they are a top house, they should not be magically in a completely different category from every other fraternity when is comes to ranking. They also have some major issues, such as majority of members not knowing who a bunch of their brothers are. Every time I ask a sigep about one of their brothers, they have no idea who I'm talking about. This isn't a fraternity... a housing organization at best.

By: hjj

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.