facebook

aphi tik tok bit

by: addison rae

Anyone see the girl bashing APhi on tiktok after she dropped??

Posted By: addison rae
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

The toxic girls in her comment section just proving her point lmao

By: .
#2  by: yeah   

aphi is toxic and will always be. rank aphi dead last!!

By: yeah
#3  by: yes   

as she should

By: yes
#4  by: HA   

I mean but did you see alpha phi’s grades this semester? Look up the Greek grade report for this semester! They’re so embarrassing

By: HA
#5  by: truth   

She’s rly just exposing that chapter for what it is... good for her

By: truth
#6  by: GDI   

I dropped my sorority too so I almost want to be on the girls side bc I get it but the girl who posted the tik tok is literally insane, everyone has known that since high school she is the toxic one. But that’s not to say that aphi isn’t toxic af too, obviously mutual selection works. So ofc a girl like that is going to join the toxic sorority

By: GDI
#7  by: Aphi   

This is the most attention a phi has ever gotten

By: Aphi
#8  by: anonymous    

I think everyone has issues with their own sorority. Yes, that video was bad and made Alpha Phi look bad, but every sorority on campus has it’s own issues and cliches. In my experience, Alpha Phi has brought me some of my closet friends! Just because her experience was bad, doesn’t mean everyone else’s is. The video that was posted is just immature and biased.

By: anonymous
#9  by: y'all dumb   

the girl who posted that was the issue aphi tired their best to stick up for their girls bc that girl was bulling and bashing on her own sorority... this just proves how strong aphis sisterhood actually is they were sticking up for themselves! the girl who posted that was insane and made herself look like the victim when in reality she was the one starting all the drama and coming up w rumors about aphi bc she didn't get the sorority that she originally wanted....

By: y'all dumb
by: YepAug 10, 2021 2:03:45 PM

The girl posting these tik toks had no good relationship with anyone in the sorority. She bashed aphis name from the day she joined. The comments on her videos of course pinned the aphi members to be the insane ones when in reality the members had dealt with problems from this girls for months, with aphi giving her so many chances after she continued causing problems. That phase of her posting tiktoks was for attention for her own self and made out of anger due to her not getting the sorority she actually wanted because that sorority knew how problematic she was. When things got taken too far from her continuously doing anything but be a good person, of course the rest of the members wouldn’t be happy and it just showed how truly close the rest of the members were despite one insane girl lol

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.