facebook

lets be real

by: southern frat

lets be real yall semo has one of the worst greek systems ever

Posted By: southern frat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hep   

Give a good reason, or your logic is just as flawed as your awful grammar.

By: Hep
#2  by: actual greek   

None of the fraternities here are actually fratty. They don't dress or act like REAL fraternity men do. I could say the same thing about sororities. They need to go to some schools with ACTUAL greek systems and learn some traditions.

By: actual greek
by: "frat" boyApr 13, 2014 8:57:24 PM

You're right, going greek is only about being "fratty."
Being "frat" is not a tradition, it just makes all of the greek community look like douche bags.

By: "frat" boy
#3  by: OldAlumn   

Semo Greek life really is pretty sad. A boy with letters on his hoodie and his dad's old Buick does not a frat star make! Where are the swap parties? Where are the date parties? Where are the formals (I mean, real formals...the kind held in other cities)? Where are the frat castles?
To be fair, there are a few people who behave as fraternity gentlemen and sorority ladies should, but those people are a tiny minority, and they're being deprived of the traditions that make Greek life great.

By: OldAlumn
by: NoJul 5, 2013 6:58:31 PM

Obviously you don't know anything about SEMO greek life, because everything you said it lacks it does have, at least my chapter does. So, either you're looking in the same place, or truly don't know anything about the SEMO greek system. Same thing goes for you "actual greek", if that's what you're self proclaimed to be.

By: No
#4  by: actual greek   

Chapters considered top tier at SEMO would be considered bottom tier at other schools.

By: actual greek
by: .Jul 19, 2013 2:24:40 PM

And what exactly deems something high or low tier in order of what potential exactly? I'm looking forward to your response.

By: .
#5  by: SEMOgreek   

Why don't you stop bashing chapters when you don't know what you're talking about. First off, ADPi is a sorority full of great girls who are you to say who they would or wouldn't get a bid from at Mizzou. I also wouldn't doubt that they are a strong national chapter, they have won many awards lately and are in the running for the highest award that is receivable. Tri Delta, have you seen how much money they've raised for their philanthropy over the past few years? not to mention some of the sweetest girls ive ever met. Alpha Xi does so much for autism and has an amazing amount of spirit to add to the Greek system. so before you go and think about bashing the Greek system, get your facts straight. even though Greek life at semo isn't like mizzou (for obvious size reasons) we are still passionate and enjoy our organizations.

By: SEMOgreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.