facebook

DO NOT RUSH IN FALL 2020

by: Truth

People thinking about joining greek life this semester - don’t. Here’s why:
1. It’s virtual. As a 4th year in a fraternity, let me tell you- there is no point being in greek life virtually. Also, you will not - I repeat - will NOT find the right house through virtual recruitment. I went to 8 different houses multiple times before I decided which one was right for me.

2. The fraternities that are rushing SUCK. It’s no coincidence that the only frats rushing rn are the weird/bottom tier ones. The real fraternities are waiting at least a semester for actual rush so they can continue to get quality people. Stronger houses also are ref rn it rushing because they can wait it out.

3. There’s no benefit. If you join now, you will be paying for nothing. You will essentially be paying for zoom calls. It’s bs.

Don’t do it. If you’re a freshman, there is absolutely nothing wrong with waiting a year. Many people pledge sophomore year. Lemme y’all you, ANYTHING is better than pledging virtually. You will have 0 fun.

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

Honestly facts how are you going to find the right house through cod and zoom lmao. Wait until next semester or next fall unless you want to be in a fake brotherhood

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.