facebook

end of semester top tier fraternity rankings

by: XXX

1. SAE - They're not in any social trouble, their last three fall pledge classes are good, and they're a rowdy bunch who have awesome parties. (Screw your breakfast is what a tailgate should always look like.)
2. ATO - They're not in any social trouble, they have a large chapter, and have really good parties. The ATO boys are a good time as well.
3. Delt - Recently caught trouble over hazing allegations (Not sure where this will leave them, probably something along the lines of that Sigma Chi received.) They have several good pledge classes but throw a lot of lame low key events.
4. Sigma Chi - Their recent hazing punishment ended up having half of their chapter kicked out. They seem to have gotten an okay pledge class this semester. They also have a lot of lame low key events and they're only holding on to a top tier spot due to their previous prestige. I'm sure they will bounce back.

Posted By: XXX
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Good post   

This is a very accurate rating

By: Good post
#2  by: UK sorority   

Need a middle ranking with Kappa Sig, Theta Chi, Beta and Delta Sig.

By: UK sorority
#3  by: Perfect   

SAE seems to have regained the dominance they had prior to being kicked off. They're the only chapter on campus that has a house that competes with any of the houses at any of the bigger schools such as UGA or Bama. They pledge classes they've been pulling here lately are all full of genuine and attractive guys. This is an all around good SAE chapter and there is no reason why they shouldn't be leading the way right now.

ATO is full of awesome guys but there is also a lot of guys who I feel like don't fit in. I guess that comes from having such a large chapter. Either way, their pledge class this year was pretty decent and they have good parties.

I don't think that Delt really knows what's is gonna happen with their hazing allegations. I feel like it won't be very good and they will be hit hard like sigma chi.

Sigma chi wasn't that impressive this semester but I'm sure that they will recover in future semesters.

By: Perfect
#4  by: 19   

Values and Vision
The Balanced Man Program is a unique program that continues to lead the fraternity world in relation to member development. Other fraternities have tried to utilize the Balanced Man Program in order to build their own programs. However, the BMP remains a unique experience in a number of ways:
• New members in Balanced Man Program chapters are extended all of the rights and privileges of membership. Furthermore, there exists no point at which a chapter member is finished with meeting the expectations of membership. Members are fully integrated from the day they join and are held accountable for continued leadership and involvement throughout their journey.
• The BMP uses experiential learning, Sound Mind and Sound Body programming, and service learning in addition to a chapter’s current programs to create a strong development program.
• Mentors help members make decisions and set goals. These mentors are recruited from both the undergraduate chapter and the surrounding community.
• Balanced Man Program chapters can recruit new members year-round because of the self-paced development framework of the challenges.

By: 19

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.