facebook

middle tiers?

by: A

People always lump the middle tier sororities together. It seems like DG is a clear top middle but what about Pi Phi, A Phi, and DZ? I see those 3 mixed in so many different ways...what's everyone's opinion?

Posted By: A
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dg?   

KD rushed better than DG this year, I wouldn't say they're top. Also DZ shouldn't be lumped with those 3 anyway

By: Dg?
#2  by: Friend   

I usually group those ones as like upper, not quite middle. I feel like our middle chapters are KD, Kappa, Phi Mu, and DZ. No matter the ranking though, they're all great chapters. Rankings are kind of stupid since they're so subjective to personal preference.

By: Friend
#3  by: Panhell   

DG and piphi are pretty interchangeable as "top middle" depending who you ask. They both are involved about the same and recruit very similar girls. I'd say the next three go in order of what you want to look at. Alpha phi is the next best chapter on looks and social life. Involvement wise in philanthropies DZ is very into everything but just don't really win a lot excluding last years Greek sing, KD is just kind of there excluding bring it on. Before anyone says anything I'm not in any of these chapters ;)

By: Panhell
#4  by: Hm   

With this years pledge class it goes DG, aphi, pi phi
Dz is not upper, probably middle with KD and kappa

By: Hm
#5  by: Idk   

I'm in a "top tier" sorority and I'd say alpha phi, then DG, then pi phi. Just comparing my sorority to these tells me this order. Alpha phi actually cares and is involved with things that matter where DG and pibphi don't.

By: Idk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.