Who did really well during rush?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

theta,tridelt and pi phi and chio did well also just not as good as last year

By: hi
#2  by: idk   

From what I've seen the "top" sororities didn't do as well as normal and KD and DG seemed to do a lot better.

By: idk
by: lolNov 20, 2015 9:09:27 PM

false, theta chio and tridelt did amazing. adpi was the only top house that did awful

By: lol
by: AgreeDec 1, 2015 6:26:32 PM

I agree with that. a lot of the freshman pledge class that I've met from tridelt, theta, and chio are awful and didn't seem like they were happy. I've met a lot from DG, KD, and APhi that are awesome girls.

By: Agree
#3  by: JJ   

Alpha Phi did really well this year

By: JJ
#4  by: Friendship    

I think all the houses did fabulous! There was a quite a large group of amazing women going through recruitment, which means every chapter got absolute gems. Not just "top" houses, everyone's chapter gained many outstanding members. We should be proud of that rather than nitpicking and making arbitrary/biased lists.

By: Friendship
#5  by: Honesty   

The houses that did the best in my option at rush and selecting girls in order would be tridelt, chi o, DG, theta adpi, aphi, kd... blah blah. No I'm not a tri delt (literally).. But I am kind of tired of theta being the "top" sorority for YEARS... They're known the top for saying they're the top in my opinion. Those houses above I think did an awesome job. Yes I liked theta but they are not the top house anymore and it needs to start being recognized.

By: Honesty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.