AXO - Not yet ranked

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nah...   

Switch DZ and A Phi.

By: nah...
by: stop Oct 27, 2015 10:11:31 AM

dz your not above aphi. Aphi and pi phi are tied and dz and KD are tied. that's how it is, just leave it at that.

By: stop
by: look at the factsNov 29, 2015 1:40:30 PM

DZ and Aphi are similar on looks and social activity but that shouldn't matter. In poor form Aphi gave blanket bids to anyone who could pay dues and was last ranked 12th in grades (DZ was #4). DZ's Mr UK pageant is a well known and established philanthropy as opposed to Phifa.

Aphi is like an off brand piphi.

By: look at the facts
by: nahNov 29, 2015 6:16:51 PM

dz fails to win really anything other than Greek sing, which although this is awesome.. alpha phi has really stepped up and won/placed in multiple competitions this year. Alpha Phis new pledge class seems to be really trying to do well in competitions so try and give credit where credit is do. (not in either of these sororities btw)

By: nah
by: ummNov 29, 2015 9:55:45 PM

wait super confused what exactly has alpha phi won/placed in this year.....?

By: umm
by: hi.Nov 30, 2015 2:54:18 AM

They did really well in lip jam and made it to the second round eventually placing 3rd (the "lowest" sorority AOPi also made it into the second round which was awesome). They also won the DZ Mr. UK dance competition. I'm not in Alpha Phi but I have noticed that they have been popping up a lot more around campus (events like polar plunge I saw they were very involved with) and winning/placing in different competitions that DZ didn't even place in.

By: hi.
by: wellNov 30, 2015 6:38:38 PM

I'm not in either aphi or dz and great for aphi for getting more involved but placing 3rd in lip jam and then winning an event dz puts on hardly puts them ahead of dz. dz's are just classier smarter and more involved.

By: well
#2  by: No   

Tridelt and chi o aren't the same. If anything theta and tridelt are the same.

By: No
by: ^^^^Oct 19, 2015 6:47:57 PM

agreed

By: ^^^^
#3  by: justwondering   

What is the rich girl sorority

By: justwondering
by: ....Oct 20, 2015 4:25:30 PM

why does that even matter?

By: ....
#4  by: ...   

Pi Phi in front of DG

By: ...
by: dudeOct 20, 2015 4:23:38 PM

wtf pi phi you are not above DG, just because you keep saying you are, doesn't make it true

By: dude
by: lmaoOct 20, 2015 4:29:10 PM

okay just because you say you are above Pi Phi doesn't make it true. byes

By: lmao
by: hahaOct 20, 2015 7:03:02 PM

I'm not even a DG! it's just common knowledge and I'm pretty sure more people would agree that DG is above pi phi

By: haha
#5  by: Uhh   

Switch phi mu and AGD. Phi mu has been on the rise, but agd stays stagnant. Also switch Kd and kkg. Kkg is really doing well.

By: Uhh
#6  by: Okay   

I love Kappas, but there's no way kkg is that high. They have nice girls but there's a lot of room for them to improve, and they kind of remain stagnant. Switch phi mu with kkg. Phi mu is doing a lot and got a really great pledge class. and then switch agd with aopi. Aopi is getting SO much better but AGD isn't really doing much. Also put Pi phi where ADPi is. Pi phi is so much nicer to others.

By: Okay
by: LolOct 26, 2015 1:11:30 PM

Phi Mu gets a new house and suddenly thinks they moved up. for this year they're still the same sorry

By: Lol
by: LolololOct 27, 2015 7:51:52 PM

Have you seen their pledge class? I beg to differ! Not in that sorority but you can't deny that they've significantly improved.

By: Lololol
by: wtfNov 29, 2015 10:24:46 AM

are you on crack? this is by no means accurate at all. PiPhi is nowhere near ADPi. AOPi continued to fail to meet quota. this isn't a niceness contest.

By: wtf
#7  by: Okay   

Also switch theta with chio

By: Okay
by: ......Oct 21, 2015 1:36:10 PM

No way lol

By: ......
by: hahaOct 21, 2015 2:36:38 PM

not a chance chi o, you are not top

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.