facebook

tri hard

by: Harsh but true

Jesus you can tell tri delt just lives on this site. Everything that is negative about them, even if factual, has way more down votes than the same thing being said about a different sorority. Congrats on winning BIO, you earned it! But if you really think you're better than Chi O, Theta or ADPI you're even less self aware than everyone else thought. Work on how you present yourself to others (being kind to a girl who's not in a top tier sorority, participating in classes, not passing out in frat bathtubs) and maybe you can reclaim your top tier status but as of now, you're just perceived as desperate. Watch how many form votes this gets.

Posted By: Harsh but true
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ex   

Tri delts talk crap on lower tier sororities and have witnessed their rudeness first hand. Very rude and entitled attitude. Have not yet met one that I like and I can honestly say I have met a girl in every other sorority on campus that is nice and friendly.
I couldn't agree more with this post that they need to work on how they present themselves to others. You may be pretty and most likely wealthy but that doesn't mean people like you. Those things only get you so far in life.

By: ex
#2  by: Wow   

I'm not even a tridelt but this is sort of unnecessary

By: Wow
#3  by: So True   

I am glad someone finally pointed this out! It has been obvious to me that they are the ones who live on this site just by looking at the rankings you can see all the positive rankings have huge amount of likes and the negative ones have huge amounts of dislikes, no other sorority's rankings are like that. So much activity from them in recent months, I am guessing they tried to make themselves look better on this site prior to recruitment? Girls should not place such importance on this site.

By: So True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.