facebook

thoughts on lower tier sororities

by: Just wondering

What are everyone's thoughts on the "lower tier" sororities here? Some of these bottom tier girls are WAY prettier than the ones in middle or top and it makes me wonder why the bottom sororities don't get any credit. Why do the same four always rank so low? A few of them are really improving! Are people really so stuck in their ways that they can't see that different groups are getting better while some higher ranked ones are falling or remaining stagnant. Every sorority is wonderful in its own way and that should be celebrated :)

Posted By: Just wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Panhellenic love   

They're all top tier girls, no matter what sorority they are in!

By: Panhellenic love
by: Yes!!!Oct 8, 2015 9:36:42 PM

I absolutely love this! No one is a "bottom tier" person! We all have something great to offer whether it's beauty, brains, a great personality (let's be honest, all three)!

By: Yes!!!
#2  by: Personally   

I think tiers are stupid. I guess you could say I'm in a "middle tier" sorority, but that doesn't really bother me because I fit in best with these girls. I don't care what some random person I'm likely to never say again thinks of my sorority and that's how everyone should feel.

By: Personally
by: XoxoOct 10, 2015 12:06:44 AM

Love this! Perfect perspective! Tiers don't mean anything if you're with people you truly mesh with.

By: Xoxo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.