facebook

sorority tiers

by: curious guy

no sugar coating, what is the one absolute best sorority on campus?? if you had to choose one. and other than that, where do the rest fall in tiers?

Posted By: curious guy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Duh   

Theta

By: Duh
by: haOct 6, 2015 8:59:50 PM

keep telling yourself that

By: ha
#2  by: Eh   

Tridelt

By: Eh
#3  by: lol   

tridelt

By: lol
by: LolOct 7, 2015 3:11:02 PM

You are clearly not a student at uk lmao. Everyone on campus knows theta is best. Tri delt has improved and who knows what will happen in the future but, as for now, theta is number one.

By: Lol
by: NopeOct 7, 2015 3:15:19 PM

Theta and chi o both above tri delt. With that, I expect this post to get a flood of "thumbs down" because tri delt trolls this site like they get spirit points to do it. not fooling anyone tri delt. Who else cares enough to get on here and advertise for tri delts other than tri delts themselves. Let the thumbs down begin

By: Nope
by: TrueNov 3, 2015 3:36:05 PM

It is true most everyone trolls this site, however, it has become obvious to everyone since the "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" has been added that TriDelt trolls a million times more than everyone else. Every negative remark towards them has a huge amount of "thumbs down" while every positive remark has a huge amount of "thumbs up", which obviously shows there a TONS more TriDelts trolling than anyone else. That is why they are being called out, its so obvious.

By: True
by: wellNov 3, 2015 9:38:17 PM

actually you can down vote as many times as you want so all it takes is one person to downvote that many times

By: well
by: Ummm No^^^^^Nov 6, 2015 4:11:34 PM

That would be pretty stupid now wouldn't it??

By: Ummm No^^^^^
#4  by: Guys perspective    

Theta always has and always will be best. No debate. Ask any frat guy on campus

By: Guys perspective
by: YaOct 6, 2015 11:45:41 PM

^^^^100% true especially with this years pledge class

By: Ya
by: dyingOct 7, 2015 8:33:50 AM

you wish you were number 1 but sadly you are not

By: dying
#5  by: Hahaha   

Ask any "frat guy" aka any theta

By: Hahaha
by: hahahaOct 7, 2015 8:33:08 AM

true, theta thinks they are number 1 and it's so not accurate

By: hahaha
#6  by: Actually   

Thetas are the prettiest top to bottom. There is no argument.

By: Actually
#7  by: Frat dude   

Coming from a fraternity man.

The best looking girls can be found in Theta, Alpha Phi, Adpi, Tridelta and Chi O. Pi Phi and DG has some good lookers in there also. If I had to rank them based off this year and who we pair up with:

Best - Theta, ADPi, Chi O
Very Damn Good - TriD, Aphi, Pi Phi, DG
Good but almost there - DZ (Stuck between very good and good)
Good - KD, Kappa, AXO
Okay - Phi Mu, AGD
Hell No - AOPI

tridelt
theta
adpi
chi o
DG
pi phi
dz
alpha phi
kd
kappa
phi mu
agd
aopi

By: Frat dude
#8  by: Frat dude   

Coming from a fraternity man.

The best looking girls can be found in Theta, Alpha Phi, Adpi, Tridelta and Chi O. Pi Phi and DG has some good lookers in there also. If I had to rank them based off this year and who we pair up with:

Best - Theta, ADPi, Chi O
Very Damn Good - TriD, Aphi, Pi Phi, DG
Good but almost there - DZ (Stuck between very good and good)
Good - KD, Kappa, AXO
Okay - Phi Mu, AGD
Hell No - AOPI

By: Frat dude
by: hahaOct 7, 2015 2:05:32 PM

I don't know how well your eyes are working if you think chi o and adpi are the best

By: haha
by: Study upOct 7, 2015 4:24:39 PM

I clearly stated that the best looking girls can be found in Theta Alpha Phi ADPi Tridelt and Chi O. Might want to stop hittin up greek rank and start studyin a little bit. Check if your brian works

By: Study up
by: UghNov 5, 2015 12:14:45 AM

Not sure how AXO is "good" and phi mu and agd are just okay. Nothing wrong with AXO and they are doing well but not as good as those two. Lots have dropped and are still working out a lot of stuff.

By: Ugh
by: ok sir Nov 15, 2015 4:50:41 AM

you are not a "fraternity man." no legitimate fraternity man would "hell no" a sorority. You are a frat douche and this is coming from one of your so-called very damn good sorority girls

By: ok sir
by: @frat dudeNov 16, 2015 5:44:50 PM

Is the only dude answered this. For looks its Theta, Alpha Phi, XO, Adpi, DDD in that order,

By: @frat dude
#9  by: My opinion   

I'm in a middle tier sorority and I would have to say theta is prob the overall best. I like some girls in tri delt too but I think a lot are not nice at all. Hard to choose between but theta is more likable which I why I give them the 1 spot.

By: My opinion
#10  by: well   

maybe last year theta was number one but I don't know about now. especially with the whole under investigation possible probation. as for theta being nice, maybe you haven't met enough. they are hands down the rudest girls on this campus.

By: well
by: HahahaOct 7, 2015 3:08:38 PM

have you seen thetas pledge class this year?? They got the best one by a landslide, with chi o in second. Look at that statistics

By: Hahaha
by: lolOct 7, 2015 3:16:42 PM

oh yes I saw your pledge class, I wish I hadn't. there may be some very attractive ones but there are also some very unattractive ones. chi o did much better last year than this year. I don't need to argue with a theta about how awesome theta "thinks" theta is.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.