facebook

tier rankings

by: Ifc

Based on the rate the chapters are progressing and how they'll be probably by the end of the year:

Top:
Delt and Sigma Chi (if they clear up their names)
Top middle:
Beta, theta chi, sae, Fiji, delta sig (although they aren't all on the same levels, they are still all very good chapters and are becoming big names)
Middle:
Kappa Sig, KA, Phi Sig, Sigma Nu, Farmhouse
Lower Middle:
Phi Psi and Phi Tau
Bottom:
Everybody else

Posted By: Ifc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

Only thing is Phi Psi might be considered middle tier now.

By: Yes
#2  by: aphi   

yeah, phi psi has improved a lot this past semester. if anything they're in middle but beneath all the others. other than that this is good

By: aphi
#3  by: Court   

I heard Phi Sig got a really big PC this semester but they're on probation

By: Court
#4  by: Good    

Good ranking but the only think is I would move Fiji down to the level of Kappa Sig. Fiji is nothing special

By: Good
by: EhOct 5, 2015 4:09:48 PM

The way Fiji is progressing, they should be up there and I think they will be by the end of this year honestly. They are better than Kappa Sig and all those other middle tier fraternities. They can compete with the big boys now.

By: Eh
by: NopeOct 5, 2015 11:49:59 PM

Nah, Fiji ain't there. How does a fraternity be on this campus for 25 years and get surpassed by fraternities like ATO, theta chi, and beta

By: Nope
by: ^Oct 6, 2015 5:26:06 PM

^ you're wrong my friend

By: ^
#5  by: lol   

lol so many delusional fiji are on here. Im pretty sure me and my sisters will never go to one of your parties lol

By: lol
by: Fiji rulesOct 7, 2015 2:47:02 PM

Only thing fiji is relevant at is getting on greek rank. beta and theta chi have only been on campus a tenth of the time fiji has and are much better.

By: Fiji rules
by: 2ndOct 7, 2015 4:26:30 PM

I second that

By: 2nd
#6  by: This Rank Sucks   

Over half of sigma chi got kicked out of their fraternity. Delt is on the verge of being kicked off along with sigma chi if they keep it up. ATO and SAE are the only top two fraternities that are still doing well. FIJI and Kappa Sig are both irrelevant.

By: This Rank Sucks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.