facebook

real sorority rankings

by: Be honest

What are the sorority rankings based on things that ACTUALLY matter? Things like kindness towards others (Greek or otherwise), community service, friendship within the chapter, and pride in their sisterhood? It seems like a lot of the "top" houses are not well-liked or popular for the right reasons.

Posted By: Be honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: If you ask me   

I would say the overall best sororities are Chi O and DG based on everything you just mentioned. Prob Chi O first though

By: If you ask me
by: .......Oct 5, 2015 2:50:28 PM

this is not true

By: .......
by: how???Oct 5, 2015 2:51:57 PM

DG has just finally gotten off probation after like 2 years and now chi o is under investigation, can't be that great

By: how???
by: WellOct 5, 2015 7:49:05 PM

They are kind to each other and other chapters, involved on campus (more Chi O), and they all seem pretty proud. Going off of the post I just think those characteristics fit these two chapters the most)

By: Well
#2  by: Thank you.   

Its a shame you're being downvoted. Everything on this site seems to pertain to petty and shallow rivalry. I wish we could all get along. The rest of the world kinda hates us. It would be nice if we could find support within our own community.

By: Thank you.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.