facebook

beginning of the end?

by: greg

has this current senior class's disregard for the rules ushered in the end of greek life at uk? with so many chapters under investigation and seeing their reputation destroyed in the eyes of big donors, are we seeing the beginning of the end in terms of greek life relevance at UK. since i got to uk 3 years ago, being greek already means so much less then it used to. now more than ever, geed's are more likely to laugh in a greeks face for dressing the same as each other. no respect anymore for greek life around campus.

Posted By: greg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorry   

I apologize your experience hasn't been as great as mine has been, but do the rest of the Greek community a favor and leave if you think you are so much better than the rest of us. Greek Life still has so much to offer at UK, and the minor setbacks of a few tailgates moved off campus and a few date parties rescheduled do not signal the end of Greek Life here. The "disregard for the rules" hasn't changed in the past 3 years, only the enforcement of the rules. The Greek community can and will adapt as we always have. I had a great laugh about your piece on the lack of academic superiority. The difference between Greek and non-Greek GPAs at UK has never been larger. The number of students going Greek? Never been larger. Take your fictitious drama elsewhere.

By: sorry

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.