facebook

correct

by: sorority

theta/tridelt ( they are extremely similar)
chi o
adpi
dg
pi phi/ dz
alpha phi
kd
kkg
axo
phi mu
agd
aopi

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Okay   

Okay, it's not fair to put a brand new group as middle tier. They haven't even been around campus long enough to do anything. I'm sure they are a great group of ladies but it's not fair to put them so high. Also, put DG above Alpha Phi and Pi Phi

By: Okay
by: wellSep 29, 2015 3:49:36 PM

DG is already above pi phi and alpha phi... and it is fair. they got 250+ girls and the majority of them are pretty attractive, more so than the 3 sororites ranked below them. they also are very nice girls and are already involved. they are doing intramurals and are participating in homecoming events, which they placed second for window painted which again is more than the 3 sororites ranks below them did. true they are new but are doing extremely well and deserve to be where they are. and as for tiers, this was just a rank 1-14 in assuming because if it were broken up into tiers it would be 4 top, 6 middle and then 4 bottom so they still are considered bottom but not last. this whole rank was spot on!! and for the future alpha phi to comment saying they are above dz that would
be incorrect? what makes you above them? they have better grades, nice, attractive girls, have a better reputation, and actually are involved and win events which I can't say about alpha phi.

By: well
#2  by: alpha chi   

they may be doing well but definitely too new to be ranked at all in my opinion.
You can't really get a feel for a sorority when they've only been on campus for a few weeks.

By: alpha chi
by: OkaySep 29, 2015 8:39:59 PM

Exactly my point. Yes, they are doing well and got a large pledge class and that's great. But considering they've been here for hardly two months they haven't had time to be anything but. They are doing many of the same things the sororities below them are doing. Only difference is that the others have reputations, this one hasn't gotten there yet. Sorry, too new to rank.

By: Okay
#3  by: Stop   

DZ needs to stop acting like they're above aphi or at piphi and dg. they are lower middle. Not mean just facts.

By: Stop
by: actually Nov 6, 2015 8:22:12 PM

they may be below DG and pi phi but what makes alpha phi better exactly?

By: actually
by: omgNov 7, 2015 5:43:21 PM

DZ is doing incredibly well. They are becoming more involved and have been placed in competitions like Greek Sing and Bring It On right behind the top tier sororities. Sorority rankings can shift. Sorry you're slipping, Alpha Phi.

By: omg
#4  by: boy   

Put pi phi above DG and put DZ below A Phi and youre good to go

By: boy
by: er...Nov 10, 2015 7:30:46 PM

nope and nope.

By: er...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.