facebook

just wondering

by: A

Why isn't DG considered top tier yet? They are really pretty, involved, and super cool. I guess I'm just confused how they haven't passed ADPi and Tri Delt yet. I know Tri Delt got a good pledge class this year but I feel like DG girls are still much more liked by other orgs than the two mentioned above. Also before you go accusing me of being a DG, I'm not. I simply like the girls and I feel like they are very similar to the girls in my sorority, I just don't think we're quite there yet.

Posted By: A
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well    

they don't have awesome grades, they are not involved what so ever, they do not win any philanthropy events, they don't do exceedingly amazing with the money they raise for their philanthropy( referring to DG nationally) they don't stand out with being extremely attractive(a a good amount of unattractive and bigger girls, which isn't bad but in comparison to top tiers) and finally they just don't care. top tier sororities care and put in effort and that is just not DG

By: well
by: I guess I can see thatSep 23, 2015 11:58:56 AM

Though Tri Delt is only top tier for their looks. It's no secret all their philanthropy money is donated by alumni so what makes them so great?

By: I guess I can see that
by: ummSep 23, 2015 1:11:59 PM

tridelt is involved, they do win philanthropy events, they are attractive, and that's not true at all, they raise the money also. unless you are a member you have no idea how it works and as for grades they are not top at all however I don't think a 3.3 is a bad gpa to have as a chapter.

By: umm
by: In reply to GPASep 23, 2015 3:21:49 PM

Um... STUDY FILES.

By: In reply to GPA
by: what?Sep 23, 2015 4:07:33 PM

what about study files? just because they are there doesn't mean it's an easy 4.0

By: what?
#2  by: Ok   

How bad of a person can you be to say that donating $125,000 to a children's cancer research facility is a bad thing???

By: Ok
by: What?Sep 23, 2015 12:56:07 PM

Who said it was a bad thing? It's just that their money comes mostly from alumni not from chapter member's efforts...

By: What?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.