by: Honestly

Chi o & Theta: probably did the best
Adpi: messed up their list but still did good
DZ: everyone wanted them back
KD: only heard good things from girls and they were loved
AGD: tons of girls loved them this year
Kappa: really haven't heard good or bad about them
Pi phi: got good return rates but they have to do cob
Tri delt: supposedly did good but again it's only been a couple weeks and have to do cob
DG: shocked they didn't make quota or that girls dropped. I love DG but maybe they didn't suit some girls
A phi: lots of girls were disappointed because they lead girls on. And now they are doing cob
Phi mu: heard they weren't bad this year and actually moved up which is good but still struggling
Aopi: got a lot of pretty girls but still didn't meet quota

Posted By: Honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmm   

you realize that no one has to do COB and that COB is based on chapter number not incoming pledge class size correct? because I know for a fact that pi phi and tridelt both met above quota this fall actually and it's weird because COB hasn't even been discussed yet. your rankings are very incorrect especially how you sit there and say theta did the best but then also say it's too early to tell?

By: hmm
by: Actually...Sep 10, 2015 9:24:00 AM

Umm if you go to UK website it list all the sororities that are doing cob. And they might have made quota on bid day but girls have dropped since then I know this information. If they had done good in recruitment then why would they have to cob? If they got the girls they wanted.And when was it stated its to early to tell? Don't believe it was in the post. why do you think they are so perfect no sorority is perfect it's okay to not have done good in recruitment just accept the fact.

By: Actually...
by: idiotic...Sep 10, 2015 7:06:43 PM

You know nothing. And FYI, a chapter can be below total for a lot of different reasons (financial, grades, personal reasons, being dismissed) that have zero to do with how they did in recruitment. COB is not a dirty word...

By: idiotic...
#2  by: Lol   

This a literally a joke

By: Lol
#3  by: Ok   

COB isn't based on quota it's based on chapter size and retention throughout the years. putting Pi phi and tridelt that low is ridiculous

By: Ok
#4  by: wow   

you are stupid and so is this post, literally one of the worst posts I have seen on this site. I love how you think you know so much about each sorority when you actually clearly know nothing. COB is determined by chapter size NOT pledge class, a chapter could be on COB because they are 2 girls under quota.

By: wow
#5  by: Aphi   

Recruitment results show A-Phi was 4th in recruitment. Get the facts straight from Panhellenic.

By: Aphi
#6  by: Aphi   

Recruitment results show A-Phi was 4th in recruitment. Get the facts straight from Panhellenic.

By: Aphi
by: wtfSep 12, 2015 6:06:33 PM

like cool? pretty sure you posted this exact comment on another post too. no one cares. you can keep telling people that all you want, it doesn't make a difference at all

By: wtf
by: prove it...Sep 12, 2015 9:42:09 PM

Please tell us what site you are referring to. I think you're full of it. AND who cares???

By: prove it...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.