facebook

wtf...

by: KD?

What is with the KD's coming on here and bashing all the good sororities on campus? As someone who used to thing KD's were sweet girls, this site is proving that to be so wrong. If you want your sorority to be "top tier" or whatever you are trying to do, try being kinder to the other sororities on campus...

Posted By: KD?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Confused?   

I don't know what posts you're reading on here but they seem to be uninvolved with most of the bashing going on on here...

By: Confused?
#2  by: I am a KD   

and I don't think we have any issues that I have heard of with other sororities. I just want to support all of us and to show we are all Greek. KD is great but so are all the sororities. I do get tired of the bashing that other sororities do on my sorority but it does not help if I do the same in turn. I just want all of us to get along and enjoy our sisters and college life- isn't that what matters? Go Wildcats!

By: I am a KD
by: YeahSep 14, 2015 2:01:34 PM

U rock

By: Yeah
by: Kappa DeltaSep 21, 2015 6:47:08 PM

You are a great sorority and we are so glad you are part of our greek system. KD is on the same level as the other sororities listed above. There is no need to put KD down just because you think your sorority is better. We are all Wildcats and we all need to support each other. In Fact Phi pi, DZ alpha pi and KD are all a solid middle tier sorority= all of you add so much to our greek system.

By: Kappa Delta
by: noSep 21, 2015 8:03:26 PM

dg pi phi and alpha phi are upper middle
dz kd and kkg are lower middle
that's not being mean that's just the truth

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.