By: gheijdnso
#4  by: whatever   

Kdis higher than DG and Adpi is higher on the list

By: whatever
by: hahSep 7, 2015 9:02:50 AM

nope adpi is exactly where they belong

By: hah
by: like whatSep 7, 2015 9:04:41 AM

wtf is with all these KD's thinking they are good now? your still the same and still below theta tridelt chi o adpi dg pi phi alpha phi AND dz. end of story

By: like what
by: your right Sep 7, 2015 9:06:15 AM

adpi is not where they should be, they should be moved down below dg actually

By: your right
#5  by: what   

whats with pi phi coming on here and thinking they are something? they do absolutely nothing on this campus. And the girls arent even cute. Pi Phi is one with DZ which is below A Phi and KD and DG. end of story

By: what
by: NoSep 7, 2015 4:53:09 PM

KD is not better than Pi phi or any of those sororities on that list. Sorry give it up

By: No
by: yes Sep 7, 2015 6:37:34 PM

KD is better than Pi PHI. End . Of. Story. Pi phi just never quits and Adpi is higher on the list - again - end. of . story.

By: yes
by: not a chanceSep 7, 2015 6:45:01 PM

I'm not a pi phi but for anyone to think ,a phi dz or KD is above them is delusional. I also don't think the tops are correct either. it should be theta/tridelt then chio then dg adpi, pi phi, alpha phi, dz then KD.

By: not a chance
#6  by: Well   

I think that AOPI should be above Kappa and AGD. They actually have a pretty good pledge class

By: Well
#7  by: What   

You know it doesn't matter what you all say about ranks, the best chapters are those with the least girls dropping. Bc no matter how "hot" or smart or academic a chapter thinks they are, if the girls are joining and then dropping obviously something is going wrong. And only the girls who drop could actually vouche for what makes the chapter bad so it's pointless to bash other sororities because even though we are all in the Greek community, we only know exactly what goes on in our organization. Let's as a community try and get our new members to love Greek life and stop bashing and ranking because it is 100% pointless.

By: What
by: NoSep 16, 2015 11:33:35 AM

Retention rates can be due to anything. Financial reasons, family emergencies, etc. I wouldn't say a chapter is the best because it has the most members.

By: No
#8  by: What   

Yes it can definitely be due to anything, but each chapter will have their fair share of members drop due to financial or whatever reasons. So the chapters with the most girls will have had x amount drop bc of those reasons as well. The chapters with the least girls most likely didn't just recruit an unlucky bunch who wish they could stay but financially or for whatever reason can't

By: What
#9  by: Awkward    

really awkward that after all that they didn't even put one of the chapters on it...

By: Awkward
#10  by: uh    

actually it was already discussed, one of the first comments....

By: uh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.