facebook

each chapter is great

by: Spreading the love

There has been lots of hate with the top chapters on campus so let's give them some love.

THETA- you girls are absolutely beautiful, you have an amazing sister hood that many people admire, and you are stylish!!

ADPi- you girls are super smart yet soooo stunning and I love how determined you are to be the best, everyone should try their hardest!

CHIO- you girls are so apathetic yet so gorgeous and your philanthropy might just be the best on campus! Go Greek sing!!!!! :)

TRIDELT- you girls are all super beautiful yet very driven towards your philanthropy as well and I love the sisterhood that you all share! You guys are very sweet :)

Posted By: Spreading the love
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Spreading the love   

Chio- not apathetic I meant athletic damnit

By: Spreading the love
#2  by: yay   

this is lame

By: yay
#3  by: Umm   

just saying but if a chapter is one of the "top" ones they probably don't need this. Maybe make a post like this for bottom tier chapters who have to fight tooth and nail to get any appreciation.

By: Umm
by: UmmSep 1, 2015 5:39:50 PM

just to clarify, I appreciate positivity being thrown around at the sororities, but to say these ones are under appreciated shouldn't be a thing

By: Umm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.