facebook

stil so confused

by: Confusded

How the hell is chio even top?

Posted By: Confusded
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: your stupid   

they self rank on here a lot. they are smart cute girls and I do think they are for the most part a top house but I think they are behind theta tridelt and maybe even adpi. I would still kind of almost say upper middle with DG though

By: your stupid
#2  by: Well   

They are pretty cool girls for the most part, of course they have that odd bunch but let's not forget they raise $150,000 for kids with cancer. They are just more likeable in my opinion than the other "top tier" chapter here and that's prob why they are #1

By: Well
by: lolAug 30, 2015 12:31:13 PM

ha uh they aren't number 1 here so that awkward. and to be honest they didn't really do a lot to raise that money, it came out of every Greek students wallet to participate in Greek sing.

By: lol
by: YesAug 30, 2015 3:41:21 PM

While that is very true they seem to be the only ones who have been able to bring up an event that successful. Kudos to them it's for a great cause and personally I think they are a great well rounded chapter at UK

By: Yes
#3  by: Well   

They are pretty cool girls for the most part, of course they have that odd bunch but let's not forget they raise $150,000 for kids with cancer. They are just more likeable in my opinion than the other "top tier" chapter here and that's prob why they are #1

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.