facebook

annoyed

by: Girl

I get pretty frustrated seeing new everyone diss on every sorority on this page. This year I think all sororities got great pledge classes. I think theta adpi and tridelt definitely got the best even with adpi random mess up with two girls. But chio is the same. They are top tier for whatever reason. Pi phi I don't get it why do you keep posting on here saying you got the best? If you did you'd be top tier and you aren't. Alpha phi is the girls that didn't get the top houses. And other than that everything is the same.

Posted By: Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ironic   

You just bashed on sororities yourself. If you're in any of those chapters you probably don't deserve to be

By: ironic
#2  by: Facts are facts   

What everyone is saying is based off retention rates. Looking at that Tri Delt, Theta, Chi O and Pi Phi had the best retention rates all week. I don't think anyone is trying to bash other sororities in that way, It's just the way it panned out. If your sorority is not in one of those four then it doesn't mean you didn't get a great pledge class I've seen tons of great ones fall 15 has amazing girls all over.

By: Facts are facts
by: YesAug 26, 2015 5:39:56 PM

100% accuarate ^

By: Yes
#3  by: you don't know..   

Retention rates have NOTHING to do with the quality of women coming back, only that the women you want to come back are coming back. So you could set your standards pretty darn low and get amazing retention rates but have a horrible group of new members (not that that's the case here, most women going through had a lot to offer). Also, most chapters keep that information VERY close to the chest and don't share it...

Stop trying to sound like you're awesome because you have high numbers. It doesn't mean anything when discussing the quality of the new member class.

By: you don't know..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.