facebook

honesty

by: Stressed

I am really irritated with this site. I am in a sorority, and I am absolutely ashamed of what some of you are posting. First of all, I am aware that some sororities are better than others, but all of them are at the very least decent and all strive to do the same thing: enhance the lives of women and the community. Ranking sororities based on how "hot" the girls are is degrading and ridiculous. What sorority a girl is in should not define her attractiveness. My preference day was TriDelt and DZ, and I know girls who literally had Chi O and AOP. That sends out conflicting messages since they are both in total opposite "tiers". Recruitment is based on similar interests, and should be ranked by how well they convey their sisterhood, community service and academic excellence. Please, act like mature adults instead of middle schoolers.Thanks.

Posted By: Stressed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Um   

"I was prefed by Tri Delt and DZ"

Um those are both awesome sororities who are considered hot, so I'm assuming you're actually one of the ones that was prefed by AOPi, otherwise you wouldn't be complaining

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.