facebook

cob

by: curious

Who has started or will be doing COB this fall?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: idk   

AOPi id not make uota, so they can COB. Don't forget AXO is colonizing!

By: idk
#2  by: not for long..   

AOPi can only COB until tomorrow I think then they have to stop to allow AXO to get women.

By: not for long..
#3  by: Mhm   

AOPI only missed quota by 2 girls. Plus they got a couple juniors too and juniors and seniors don't count towards quota.

By: Mhm
#4  by: ....   

aphi already gave out bids for COB 2 days after bid day

By: ....
#5  by: M   

Heard tri delt is COB

By: M
by: interesting Sep 10, 2015 1:11:54 PM

I'm glad you know something my entire chapter doesn't even know yet??

By: interesting
by: er...Sep 10, 2015 7:02:53 PM

I highly doubt that...but whatever.

By: er...
by: LOLSep 11, 2015 1:22:08 PM

Tri delts are freaking out when it's literally on the cob website

By: LOL
by: lolSep 11, 2015 1:53:56 PM

not freaking out, we aren't COB for fall and as for spring, it's 5-6 months away so that's not for sure either. it's not a freak out, it might say eligible but it doesn't mean it's for sure.

By: lol
#6  by: Hmmmm   

Sounds like everyone who should be in the know isn't. Haha

By: Hmmmm
#7  by: Cobgirl   

All this is untrue alpha phi did not give out bids because they are cobing the sororities cobing according to the website are pi phi, alpha phi, phi mu, aoii, tri delta, and delta gamma

By: Cobgirl
by: actually...Sep 11, 2015 11:42:12 AM

they did hand out bids right after bid day. Now they might not need to COB now but after bid day they either were below total or had girls in their new member class drop putting them under quota which let them extend a few bids at that point.

By: actually...
by: Actually...........Sep 11, 2015 1:40:24 PM

Not alpha phi. Aoii did

By: Actually...........
by: Yes...Sep 11, 2015 3:37:48 PM

Yes ALPHA PHI did give out bids right after bid day. If you say otherwise you are either in major denial out don't know what you are talking about.

By: Yes...
#8  by: Hmm   

COB can be done either semester so maybe these sororities are waiting until spring. I know 100% that dg, pi phi, and tridelt are not COBing this semester

By: Hmm
by: MSep 11, 2015 1:41:24 PM

Then why does it say they are in the website

By: M
#9  by: Omg   

Because it means they are ELIGIBLE. If you are under CHAPTER TOTAL for ALL OF THE CHAPTERS then you are ELIGIBLE. It does not mean you are REQUIRED. there are very few chapters who are not under chapter total.

By: Omg
by: Um....Sep 11, 2015 3:39:33 PM

If that was the case then wouldn't nearly all of the chapters be listed as eligible??? Hmmmmmm???

By: Um....
by: ^^^Sep 11, 2015 5:49:12 PM

Right? And these chapters got great girls from COB in the spring so whatever try hard is getting on here to bash great chapters needs to stop.

By: ^^^
#10  by: Truth   

Has anyone had invites to any sororities COB events? That will tell who is doing it.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.