facebook

alpha chi omega

by: sophomore

I'm a sophomore who didn't rush, but I really wish I would have. Is it worth looking into Alpha Chi Omega (the new sorority) or should I wait until Spring Rush?

Posted By: sophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: namelesssororitygirl   

honestly just wait til spring. a chi o is gonna be like phi mu- a joke for the next 10 years or more

By: namelesssororitygirl
by: idkAug 23, 2015 2:43:04 PM

NOT! That is rude and unkind!

By: idk
by: yeah not trueAug 23, 2015 3:01:29 PM

Don't listen to this person... Being in a new chapter is going to be hard the first few years! not ten years...
Alpha Phi has been on campus for like 6 years and I would hardly call them a joke. Same with Phi mu.. whats it been for them 4 years? They may not be top tier but I wouldn't call them a joke.

Joining a new chapter can be challenging but it will also be rewarding! How cool would it be to sign your chapters charter and your name hanging up in their house 25 years from now? And knowing that you helped start a tradition.

By: yeah not true
by: catsAug 23, 2015 9:20:49 PM

I see you have issues of your own if you're bashing other sororities so you could feel better about yourself.

By: cats
#2  by: idk   

Definitely look into Alpha Chi Omega! How exciting it would be to be a Charter Member!

#3  by: idk   

Definitely look into Alpha Chi Omega! How exciting it would be to be a Charter Member!

#4  by: ?   

Would AXO accept juniors? I've never really been interested in joining a sorority but a younger friend was telling me about it and I think I could see myself help start a new one. Seems like it could be pretty rewarding.

By: ?
#5  by: L   

I think Alpha Chi Omega would definitely be worth looking into. I went through recruitment last week and AChiO was one of the chapters we were able to talk with and learn more about. Of course all of the girls were members from other schools, but they were very excited about getting AChiO started at UK. They said that new, founding members will be able to choose their philanthropy event and essentially decide the sorority's reputation and what type of girls they want to recruit in following years. I think that would be awesome. Also, since they are new, they have no drama with any other chapter here and everyone is wanting to get to know them and help them become involved.
It could be challenging work at times, but definitely an option to consider!

By: L

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.