facebook

what do you think of...

by: confusedsororitygirl

My question is, what do y'all think of Phi Mu? Be totally honest. Are they total losers or are they overall pretty good?

Posted By: confusedsororitygirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OSU-Alum   

I was able to meet quite a few, long story. They are sincere and down to earth, no pretense, and they have a strong commitment to sisterhood. There is a lot of energy and happiness in that chapter. AND their new house is positively AMAZING!!! They also have a remarkable National.

By: OSU-Alum
#2  by: uklady   

They are up and coming. New house, lovely pledges, great sisterhood and national.

By: uklady
#3  by: Uk   

A young, up and coming chapter. All new chapters will have a period of time when they need to prove themselves to the community, so to speak. They are quickly finding their place and are increasingly involved. Honestly, if you want to know what a sisterhood is truly like, you need to hang out with them. If you are a pledge, it may take some time to feel comfortable... This is true for any house. But, since you are asking for opinions, they are a wonderful, growing sisterhood, and a national fraternity steeped in tradition with an incredibly good reputation.

By: Uk
#4  by: Honest    

Well first let me say I don't think any of the chapters at UK are losers, we have a great Greek system!
Secondly phi mu is new so they've faced challenges other houses haven't. When you're new you start out taking a lot of randoms. It takes a while to establish the chapter and live up to its full potential. With that being said Phi Mu is moving out of the new awkward stage it seems. Since achio is about to colonize phi mu will no longer have the new girl stigma.
Bottom line they're not top tier. Are they losers? No! Are they pretty good? Yes!
These girls improve every year... Honestly get the feeling you're a new member who isn't sure after seeing stuff on this site. Give the sisterhood a good shot because I gaurentee the moment you stop caring what tier you're in is the moment you start feeling at home. Also keep in mind tiers can easily change, in four years you could be upper middle. And I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that happened to phi Mu. The new pledge class is a big imrovement, their new house is beautiful, and they do have great nationals and are very established in the SEC.

By: Honest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.