facebook

wondering

by: Hey

Which sororities do you think will get the best pledge class this year?!

Posted By: Hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm   

Probably theta and dg

By: Hmm
by: lolAug 4, 2015 11:04:29 AM

said a theta or DG

By: lol
#2  by: Obviously   

Theta and chi o got the best last semester so I would expect the same

By: Obviously
by: ehhhAug 5, 2015 9:13:17 AM

chi o is slipping

By: ehhh
by: truAug 5, 2015 10:33:06 AM

I agree with that, last year was the first year chi o did super well. must have been a fluke

By: tru
#3  by: No   

Trident adpi and theta always get the best

By: No
#4  by: uk   

theta and dg

By: uk
by: reallyAug 4, 2015 9:18:55 PM

theta yes but DG no. if they were always getting great pledge classes they wouldn't be middle tier

By: really
#5  by: cats   

tridelt and adpi

By: cats
#6  by: Hmm   

Idk theta and maybe aphi they put up a pretty good recruitment

By: Hmm
by: HAAug 5, 2015 10:33:41 AM

no alpha phi just no

By: HA
#7  by: Idk   

It's hard to say this year a lot of sorority has slipped in the past year. But the one sorority that usually brings their A game during recruitment is theta.

By: Idk
by: actaullyAug 5, 2015 12:03:34 PM

theta has had good pledge classes the last 2 years, before that they really didn't

By: actaully
#8  by: Really....   

every sorority will get the pledge class they want. There are 14 organizations on this campus and each one has very unique and different personalities within. It's hard to say who is going to get the best because not ever sorority rushes with the same ideals and expectations. Asking who will get the best pledge class is like comparing apples to oranges, dumb and idiotic.

By: Really....
by: yesAug 6, 2015 1:40:17 PM

nicely said, I agree 100 percent

By: yes
by: yay!Aug 6, 2015 9:21:34 PM

While I love your response, I'm afraid it's going unnoticed. A greek system that hates each other and is always seen to be competing is a lot more interesting than a bunch of groups that recognize each others' strengths and gets along.

By: yay!
#9  by: Just Me   

I agree. I do think Phi Mu has a gorgeous house that will help them in recruitment.

By: Just Me
by: wellAug 6, 2015 9:23:07 PM

you can have a great house, but if the girls talking are still the same as they were in a crappy house it's not going to make a difference. they might not try to get rid of them day one but I don't think a house will sell a girl completely. personality matters and phi mu doesn't have it

By: well
by: response2wellAug 10, 2015 6:56:55 PM

I agree that the house is not what will make a PNM choose a sorority but I know from experience it does help. Not many girls want to join a sorority without a house because of the hassle of meetings/greek sing practices/ no monday dinners/etc. I loved having a house that I could go to in between classes or just go hang out with my sisters in before meetings.

Also would have to say that the girls talking this year will probably be the pledge class from last year which IMO is an upgrade from previous years. So these ladies could improve this year.
Will they move up a whole tier because of the house? probably not.. but do I think they're going to get a better pledge class? absolutely.

By: response2well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.