facebook

ballin out

by: pancakes

I don't care about tiers, which fraternity(s) throw down the hardest consistently, are popular with the ladies, are envied by other fraternities and always have great pledge class'?

Posted By: pancakes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rachel   

First fraternity that comes to mind is Theta Chi. Then probably Delta Sig and ATO. Honestly they all good but that's just my opinion since I have friends in those fraternities

By: Rachel
by: SophAug 3, 2015 8:21:51 PM

Agreed!

By: Soph
by: LOLAug 3, 2015 10:43:48 PM

Theta chi must've bid someone named Rachel. Theta Chi is far from the first fraternity I would think of with that description. Way way too many theta Chis on here blowing themselves. Save it for the back room in that crappy "new" chapter house

By: LOL
by: PAug 4, 2015 12:51:25 PM

i SECOND THIS

By: P
#2  by: sorority    

Delt
ATO
Theta Chi
Delta Sig

By: sorority
#3  by: wtf   

no...... delt, sigma chi, and ato are the best.... theta chi is not relevant at all.... at all

By: wtf
by: NoAug 3, 2015 10:27:06 PM

Sigma chi is about to be done for the year....you're mistaken if you think those fraternites are "top tier"

By: No
by: lolAug 3, 2015 11:49:46 PM

beta social scene is wack. Theta Chi throws good parties but are overhyped on this website. Kappa Sigma is prob one of the most social out here, 90% of their dues go strait to partys lol.

If your looking for good partying and a surplus of women I suggest you check out:

ATO
DTD
Dsig
Theta Chi
Kappa Sig
SAE

Sigma Chi does have girls show up here and there but are notorious by girls for being douchey. They dont "Rage" as much but if thats not your scene check them out.

Beta has many great aspects but their social is improving. Not one of their stregnths.

Fiji and KA are also a good time if you can check them out. Fiji Islander is one of the better parties of the year.\n\n\n\n\n

By: lol
by: SIG PHI SUCKAug 4, 2015 7:03:48 PM

^^^ Says the Sig EP LOL

By: SIG PHI SUCK
by: PancakeAug 5, 2015 9:58:38 AM

somebody explain to me how sigma chi is done?

By: Pancake
#4  by: Wtf   

^keyboard warrior

By: Wtf
#5  by: Well   

If fraternities were based solely on how much they post on Greekrank then Theta chi would absolutely dominate.

By: Well
by: hahaAug 5, 2015 10:31:48 AM

yeah and be the most pathetic for all the self ranking

By: haha
#6  by: Steve   

Kappa sig, sigma chi, delt all are the big three for parties kappa sig going the hardest and most wild some people don't like it. Sigma chi being classy with probably the more attractive women if not the most. And DTD a nice mixture of the two.

By: Steve
by: lolAug 7, 2015 8:58:44 AM

As a girl, honestly Sigma Chi is nowhere as fun as 50% of the other guys on campus.

I would go to Kappa sig or delt over sigma chi anyday

By: lol
#7  by: Best Parties   

Delt
Kappa Sig
SAE
ATO
Theta Chi

By: Best Parties

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.