facebook

rush

by: PNM

So I know Pi Phi and APhi were on probation and are starting off the year that way too. Does anyone know why and for how long?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: cats   

I'm not sure why pi phi is but alpha phi is probably on it because their president was caught drinking in the house. they are probably both at the minimum a semester probation if that is true that they are even on it

By: cats
#2  by: No   

Neither pi phi or alpha phi are on probation, but DG was because girls drunkingly passed out in their front yard. That's why they had to do under the radar date parties with SAE. Pi phi and alpha phi may have been under watch or something for a semester but they were definitely not on probation, so don't try to start that rumor on here

By: No
by: hahaAug 3, 2015 1:35:34 AM

well your obviously a pi phi or an alpha phi

By: haha
#3  by: Lol   

Pi phi and APhi are def on probation for the first semester they just don't want PNMs to know so they'll get a good rush

By: Lol
#4  by: no.   

Alpha phi was under watch last semester, but got off of watch for this year. Same with pi phi. DG was the only one that was actually on probation, but they are also off for this year and I also heard from my friends in Tri Delt that they were under watch last semester too because of their nationals.

By: no.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.