facebook

rush advice for girls

by: UK

You've probably been told this already but the best advice for rush week truly is- GO IN WITH AN OPEN MIND!!!

Don't go in with a mental list of houses based off which one your friends' are in, which one boys like the best, or even which one you are a legacy in.

I say this because all the sororities here are great! You will make friends in whatever house you end up in. You will also meet guys regardless of which sorority you rush. And as for the legacy thing, if you are one, you might feel pressured to be in that sorority but you may end up not liking it so much!

This process is about YOU. Not your friends, not boys, and not your family. Rush is about finding where you belong and your sisters!

In the end, you will get a bid and eventually be initiated into a house. You will be a member of that sorority for life. So make sure it's one that you are proud to be a part of.

I wish y'all the best of luck and hope you find your new home :-)

Posted By: UK
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: seriously    

I think there have been enough posts about this. come on now

By: seriously
#2  by: reality check   

I'm pretty sure that if you're reading this website then your view is already tainted

By: reality check

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.