facebook

for pnm's

by: come on

Dear PNM's,

We all understand what it is like to be in your place right now - you're most likely feeling a little anxious about rush and hoping to get into a "good" sorority. Here's some advice for those of you who are nervous: Every sorority at UK is a good sorority. I'm sure people are rolling their eyes at this, BUT -

People will always have negative things to say about other chapters. However at the end of the day I promise you will feel the happiest if you're part of a sisterhood that accepts you and challenges you to be a better person. When people classify a sorority as "top tier" or "bottom tier" they are really hurting the Greek system as a whole.

Please do not let negative people influence your decisions when you're going through rush. If you like a house, stick to your intuition and ignore all of your preconceptions or negative comments that you've heard other people say.

Finally, don't be too nervous about recruitment. We all went through what you are about to go through, and I promise that it's actually fun. Try to get close to the other girls in your Gamma Chi group and build new friendships early on!

<3

Posted By: come on
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: <3   

go where your heart leads or you will always regret it

By: <3
#2  by: agree somewhat   

although everything above is true. recruitment involves a lot of fake niceness and sororities not being completely themselves. recruitment is cut throat and everyone wants the best. so yes this site is very catty and way too harsh. however, some parts are true. i read greekrank before i went through recruitment and with what i knew from the site i did take it into account and I'm glad i did honestly. looking back now the things i read were for the most part true. after reading it i knew which sororities i wanted to be apart of and i ended up preffing all three of them. people on this site might be mean sometimes but they also have experienced recruitment and being around all the sororities so they have a clue as to what they are talking about.

By: agree somewhat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.