facebook

what's with triangle?

by: PNM

What's up guys? I'm an incoming freshman going into engineering and I want to rush in fall.

I saw Triangle's a frat for engineers and was wondering what they're like on campus. Are they relatively unknown or a bunch of nerds? I'm also looking at Delta Sigma Pi and Beta Theta Pi.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nice and unbiased   

Triangle is a fraternity for engineers. As for there campus involvement, I have seem them around at different philanthropy events but I don't know about their social scene since I'm not a Triangle. I'm sure they love to party too haha. And just because you're an engineering major doesn't mean you have to be in Triangle, I have engineering majors in my fraternity as well. Go check them out during rush along with the other fraternities you're interested in to find out more and SEE WHERE YOU FIT BEST

By: Nice and unbiased
#2  by: Triangle    

I like the guys in triangle. They're actually not weird or anything. I know they have some fun parties. But they definitely don't have the size or influence of some bigger frats!

By: Triangle
#3  by: .   

Every fraternity has its pros and cons. Check out all three of them at rush and see which fraternity fits best with what you want out of the experience. Delta Sig and Beta certainly have a bigger presence (both are bigger than 100 members, triangle is at around 40), but it just depends on what is important to you. Whether they are a "bunch of nerds" is all about perspective and you should be able to decide on that pretty easily during rush.

By: .
#4  by: ..   

Beta has more engineers than triangle does!

By: ..
#5  by: No   

Beta also have more girls in their fraternity than triangle

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.