facebook

fraternity ranks

by: Top and Middle

Top Tier:
Sigma Chi: Continually get good pledge classes, have good alumni relations, compete in intramurals and grades, good philanthropy, are involved on campus, good socially.

Delt: Amazing alumni relations, good intramurals, decent grades, have some members that are very involved but most aren't too involved, decent philanthropy, good socially.

ATO: Good grades, good intramurals, decent involvement, have greek sing, decent socially.

Middle Tier:
SAE: Great alumni relations, good intramurals, bad grades, weak philanthropy, not very involved, have a nice house, pretty good socially.

Delta Sig: Decent grades, ok intramurals, decently involved, ok socially, decent philanthropy.

Beta: Best grades, very involved, no house, good intramurals, good philanthropy, improving socially

Theta Chi: Ok grades, decently involved, ok intramurals, decent philanthropy, pretty good socially

FIJI: Improving grades, ok involvement, ok intramurals, decent philanthropy, ok socially

Posted By: Top and Middle
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Agreed   

I like this for the most part except for Theta Chi and Fiji. Fiji has improved grade wise but they have always been top 5 and now second behind Beta. Their philanthropy, Bonnamu which I believe this previous year was the first one, has huge potential as does Theta Chi's G.I. Theta Chi. But both chapters are very involved and are pretty solid and improving socially, these two along side Beta are the three most improving fraternities at the moment.

By: Agreed
by: UhJun 16, 2015 11:24:55 PM

How does FIJI have improving grades if they always fall top 5 in grades and last semester was second in grades?

By: Uh
#2  by: Woah   

Give credit where it's due. I'm in another fraternity here at UK and even I know that Theta Chi is possibly the most involved fraternity on campus and have top 5 grades. With their new philanthropy, they're the best upper middle tier fraternity in my opinion.

By: Woah
by: Really?Jun 16, 2015 8:45:02 AM

Theta Chi is improving no doubt, but to say that they are the top middle tier chapter is a stretch. They are just now breaking into the top 5 in grades, something that Sigma Chi, ATO, and Beta do on a consistent basis. They aren't close to being most involved on campus, just becuase they have a few people on Dance Blue and IFC doesn't make them supper involved. Sigma Chi has had the last two SGA presidents and easily have more people involved throughout campus than Theta Chi. Yes their philanthrpy is decent for a start up but Beta has only been doing theirs for two years and it is much larger than Theta Chi's. They don't win in intramurals, SAE won two years ago and Beta won this year, ATO, Sigma Chi and Delt also do better in intramurals.

Don't get me wrong I think Theta Chi is a good chapter, who is making their way to being a great chapter. I just get tired of people getting so excited over them when they don't really have anything that they are actually top in.

By: Really?
#3  by: Lol   

This will most likely written by a beta hahah

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.