facebook

frat ranks.

by: Wisconsin sucks

(Bumping/hijacking another post)
Please comment to explain anything you think is wrong.
No order within tiers.

Tier 1: Delt, Sigma Chi, ATO
Tier 2: SAE, Beta, Delta Sig, Theta Chi
Tier 3: Kappa Sig, Fiji, Farmhouse
Tier 4: KA, Sigma Nu, Phi SIg, Phi Psi
Tier 5: Sig Ep, Phi Tau, Triangle
Tier 6: Sigma Pi, AGR, DU

Comments:
-With ATO being on probation they have declined a little socially, but they they're on par with SAE and have way better grades.
-SAE continues to improve slowly but surely, mostly because of the house. Their cookout philanthropy/grades were weak.
-Kappa Sig fell off the face of the earth when they lost the house, haven't recovered.
-Beta and Theta Chi continue to improve, competing with top tiers now. Beta has been consistently the best with grades. Theta chi has a strong presence on campus.
-Fiji has improved, but they sucked pretty bad beforehand, so they aren't that high yet. Did well with grades, and grew their chapter quite a bit.
-Farmhouse is a bit higher because of the house and their philanthropy raised over 50K
-Phi Sig somehow got worse after getting a new house, really not sure how it's possible.
-Phi Psi is probably below the rest of the tier they're in, but didn't want to put them with sig ep and phi tau.
-Triangle has actually improved a ton, but it's still triangle..
-AGR and Sigma Pi will move up when they both build new houses. relatively little social presence though.

Posted By: Wisconsin sucks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Why   

My question is, how is Delta Sig "tier 2" worthy? I mean, they're a good chapter but nothing compared to the other 3 in my opinion. Their social scene is average along with their grades and philanthropy. Not only that, but they're not very involved on campus (Student gov, events, etc.) Unlike the other fraternities, they haven't grown at all in the past years and frankly I don't find the guys very nice or hospitable. In my opinion, they're with Kappa Sig

By: Why
by: TrueJun 5, 2015 3:02:41 PM

I totally agree with you. They don't suck, they're just not spectacular

By: True
by: yasJun 5, 2015 8:26:52 PM

Yea, I mean Im not a fan of theta chi or beta that much, but they are doing so much more. Delta Sig is gonna die out soon.

By: yas

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.