facebook

middle tier sororitys

by: enough

There's a lot of debate on here about who's better; pi phi, aphi, dz, and dg. DG is definitely almost top tier (but not quite) with alpha phi, dz, and pi phi all equally as good right below DG.

Posted By: enough
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Disagree    

DG and Pi Phi are even
Alpha Phi and DZ are even

By: Disagree
by: YesJun 10, 2015 9:28:03 AM

^100% agree. Alpha phi might be even with DG and Pi Phi too but DZ is not

By: Yes
by: errr..Jun 10, 2015 12:18:39 PM

Alpha Phi is not equal to DG and above DZ. I'd agree with the OP, if you had to pick ONE sorority out of the middle group to put above the others, I'd pick DG but only just. The other 3 (APhi, PiPhi, DZ) all are about equal depending on what you look at. DZ has been moving up (slowly - but they are improving) the past few years with visibility and grades and other involvement.

By: errr..
#2  by: Who cares   

I think the important thing to remember is that all of these middle tier sororities are awesome and have some of the best girls. They get the laid back, cool girls who aren't worried and obsessed with catty drama and being the best all the time. Win/win if you ask me

By: Who cares
#3  by: middle tier   

PNMs need to give the middle tier a fair shot. Sure, they may not be the "best" chapters on campus, but honestly, it sounds like it would be a lot more fun! Not as much pressure. They seem to have more authentic sisterhoods. Not to say that top tiers don't rock, but sometimes they do have a habit of having a bit more drama and competition.

By: middle tier

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.