facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Kentucky - UK

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: lol   

I love that you think snobbery is sooo classy and attractive. Seriously, these girls might have been hot, like five years ago, but they're mid tier now.

By: lol
#2  by: Mrs. Popularity   

Tridelts like to pretend they are rich and some of them really are... but if I had to rank they would get a negative 1 out off 100

By: Mrs. Popularity
#3  by: in the know   

All girls in sororities are rich, good looking and preppy. You also have to be smart (GPA)

By: in the know
#4  by: go u.k.   

All girls in sororities are rich, good looking and preppy. You also have to be smart (GPA)

By: go u.k.
#5  by: :)   

This website is not accurate so please do not let it influence your perceptions of any sorority at UK.

By: :)
#6  by: Sigma Chi loves u   

You go girls, you are the best, hands down!!!!!!!!!

By: Sigma Chi loves u
#7  by: ukcat33!   

This websight is completly inaccurate. Tridelt is a top three sorority hands down. Anyone going through rush will see for themselves.

By: ukcat33!
#8  by: justsayin'   

Finding a Tri Delt without makeup is like finding a unicorn.

By: justsayin'
#9  by: God    

Of all the women i have created on this Earth, the Tri Delts reign superior above all that lack a Y chromosome. These goddesses are equipped with stunning features along with a pure soul that make all other sororities look like gutter trolls. The lord has spoken, be fruitful and prosper my elite bunch of perfect girls.

By: God
#10  by: Disappointed   

Unfortunately, I am aware of dirty rushing going on at Tri Delta. I am a very influential person and this will be frowned upon and reported. I hope what you are doing for community, school and St Judes Hospital is better than how you treat PNM's. Don't make promises to those who are new to the sorority system and rush. What comes around goes around.

By: Disappointed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.