facebook

top and upper frats

by: 5thyearsenior

I've been on campus longer than some of these fraternities and this is just my OPINION. I know this isn't what a lot of people think, but this ranking is also based off of progress since coming on campus. So let me explain.

Top) Sigma Chi: Same spot, haven't moved up or down. Still maintain dominance.

Top) Delt: They don't do a whole lot on campus. Sure they have a cool house and are amazing at intramural, but that's about it. They haven't grown any but they're still top tier.

Top) SAE: They were nearly kicked off campus and have made a really good come back with their pledge classes. I don't think they're as good as they were before, but they're definitely getting there which is why I think they're top. They have almost regained their dominance

Upper) ATO: Good intramurals and philanthropy has improved. They've always been upper middle with Delta Sig and are similar. Good socials and girls like them.

Upper) Delta Sig: Same as ATO. Not as good in intramurals but they have a lot of good socials.

Upper Theta Chi: These guys first came on campus when I was a freshman. They were nice but nobody had ever heard of them. Parties were okay but they were still irrelevant. Obviously not top tier, but they're bigger than some of the older frats on campus and have an off campus house for next year. Good socials and have moved up very quickly.

Beta and Theta Chi are very close together in comparison but this is just my opinion so (rushees), don't take all this as fact!

Posted By: 5thyearsenior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kat   

Delta Sig doesn't do anything and is mean to girls

By: Kat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.